Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series! Beware Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series!

Actually.....this just occurred to me. What if Skye is actually Kree? The later Kree have pink skin like Captain Marvel and are almost indistinguishable from humans.....

I was thinking the same thing.

Did I just see two Shield agents shot dead to save the life of one Shield "agent" girl? :lol
Aside from that great episode. Paxton's John Garrett wasn't what I was expecting, I was thinking he'd be more over the top and not so low key but I really liked him on the show, hoping he'll become a series regular.

I first thought Doctor Manhattan and then Kree when I saw the half blue guy. I have a feeling that it's not a single individual but an alien race since that blue guy's story was done first time we saw him.

Did I just see two Shield agents shot dead to save the life of one Shield "agent" girl? :lol
Aside from that great episode. Paxton's John Garrett wasn't what I was expecting, I was thinking he'd be more over the top and not so low key but I really liked him on the show, hoping he'll become a series regular.

I first thought Doctor Manhattan and then Kree when I saw the half blue guy. I have a feeling that it's not a single individual but an alien race since that blue guy's story was done first time we saw him.

i dont think it was a SHIELD owned installation.

Can't wait for Lady Sif on the next ep., it's the only reason I started watching again. Hope it was worth it because the show is still bland as ****.

i dont think it was a SHIELD owned installation.
It must've been mentioned sometime in the beginning while I was distracted by cooking. I just assumed it must be Shield since they repaired Coulson.
I'll have to give the beginning another watch then.

the series finally hit the mark with a tease that will keep my interest, might need to watch some skipped episodes now.

I hope it's a Kree, definitely looks the part. I want to know who operated that base if it wasn't shield.

Well this show has my interest until i find out what the alien is and how it ties into the MCU and who the clairvoyant is.

I am convinced clairvoyant is ultron, can't think of another marvel villain that use technology to become all seeing and gain control over humans.

I am convinced clairvoyant is ultron, can't think of another marvel villain that use technology to become all seeing and gain control over humans.

I don't think it's possible as Ultron can't see into the future and the Clairvoyant has been said to in the series (about 90% sure it was said anyway)

I don't think it's possible as Ultron can't see into the future and the Clairvoyant has been said to in the series (about 90% sure it was said anyway)

I don't believe it is either, but Gagilya's idea is very interesting, Ultron could be so advanced that he works on principle like the computer from Person of Interest and is able to quasi predict events from data collection.

Either way, its nice that the show has people "thinking" about what we've found out instead of just "guessing" at unknowns, at this point.

I think the Next avengers movie will showcase the evolution or creation of ultron. I don't think they clairvoyant could possibly be ultron as it doesn't exist yet.

:lol :lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    174.6 KB · Views: 137

I've always had a soft spot for Cap's over the top looking villains (Modok, Zola, etc..) and since Modok does have that computing prescience, I would geek the **** out if he were the Calirvoyant.

Everyone's talking about the "Guest House" specimen, but what about the end of the episode? Could that have been The Enchantress?

Back