Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series! Beware Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series!

I've really been liking this show, as of late. It took a little while to get going, but I hope people stick with it, as it seems to be getting better and better.

What's this shield uprising trailer they keep showing during the oscars?

What's this shield uprising trailer they keep showing during the oscars?

I dunno, but those 15 seconds spots they showed sure did make this show look better than it ever did in the past. Maybe I'll go back and watch if it ever goes to Netflix.

It's kind of cheesy, but also sort of exciting. It's a MAXIMUM EVENT! :D

Wow actually a good episode, but can someone please explain what that half blue body means? Is it coulson? It looks like they are harvesting the serum from it? I don't get it...

It was the monster from Resident Evil. :lol

Was that green stuff gamma radiation?

I'm guessing Skype could handle the medicine because she is an 084.

Yeah, they were harvesting the serum from it. I do wonder what the thing in the tube was. I did wonder if it was somehow a Frost Giant. It's the only thing in the MU we've seen before that makes sense. But, it could be some new alien/creature.

I really liked the episode overall. I enjoyed Garret, though I was a little frustrated how little friction he created. I thought maybe he'd help make things less cozy for Coulson and team. But that might come in the future. As it stands, Coulson sure is given a LOT of leeway.

About halfway through this episode and I've gotta say, this seems like a big stepup for the series. Hope they can keep this up and it doesn't return to humdrum after the Uprising storyline ends.

Yeah, they were harvesting the serum from it. I do wonder what the thing in the tube was. I did wonder if it was somehow a Frost Giant. It's the only thing in the MU we've seen before that makes sense. But, it could be some new alien/creature.

I really liked the episode overall. I enjoyed Garret, though I was a little frustrated how little friction he created. I thought maybe he'd help make things less cozy for Coulson and team. But that might come in the future. As it stands, Coulson sure is given a LOT of leeway.

The other theory is they are using the serum to grow the blue man in the tube and only managed to grow half of it so far.

And i think the clairvoyant is ultron, who can see all and hear all by being tapped into the network.

kree-2.jpg

Actually I think it might of been the Kree.....

That would be funny if the first look at a Kree came in AoS considering what Nam and JYE posted about the series when it first started getting blasted for being lazy and piss poor TV.

Back