Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series! Beware Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series!

:yess:

attachment.php

:yess: :drool :rock

I forgot all about this show.. how long's WW been in it for? :lol :monkey1

th_snapoutofit.gif :wink1: :lol

:lol :lol :lol

Without digging around.. I'm assuming that's Sif?

That girl looks so damn perfect for WW - it's painful. :thud:

It's not the same lady sif armor from The Dark World.This one look very very cheap.

WB got their head on straight and cast Jaime Alexander????

Oh wait that's just Agents of S.N.O.R.E.

Just one more episode until Lady Sif!!! :yess: And PLEASE ABC do not make us wait another MONTH for episode 15 with Lady Sif!!!!:lecture

I actually caught the episode airing locally in AUS tonight - first time I've checked in for ages now. :lol

It was the one with Mr Peterson - the former 'centipede' guy, that helps SHIELD track down the organization working with the clairvoyant .

It was ok I guess..

FINALLY, AoS will be back on next Tuesday! Geez! That was waaaaaay to long of a pause in a series!

When a network is happy with a show they usually lock in the actors as soon as possible for the next season. Not in this case. Only two eps left and they haven't announced an order for season 2.

Doctor, this patient is flatlining.

When a network is happy with a show they usually lock in the actors as soon as possible for the next season. Not in this case. Only two eps left and they haven't announced an order for season 2.

Doctor, this patient is flatlining.

Huh? They have a 22 episode season and are only though 13 episodes, that's a few more than 2 episodes left.

I was judging by wikipedia. They only had two more episodes listed.

This is still crappy scheduling and reminds me of what Fox used to do to shows like Firefly.

Hasn't it already been announced that this would be renewed?

I usually stay out of the movie/tv show threads on here because they're often so negatvie as this one is....but, if there is anyone in here who actually likes the show and lives in or near Los Angeles, the show and the whole cast will be appearing at Paley Fest in Hollywood on March 23rd:

https://www.ticketmaster.com/paleyf...-california-03-23-2014/event/09004B9BB6455C5E

Back