Agatha Coven of Chaos (Disney+) - Winter 2023

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Formerly House of Harkness.

754CA2DF-482A-44DF-900E-AB89B0045FC7.jpeg

I know the character was popular and people like the actress… but a whole series? Really? They should’ve just done a Halloween special or something.

Wonder if Bohner will appear if she’s still stuck where Wanda left her.

This is a sure waste of time, especially with them gearing up for Secret Wars. Its place should've gone to MK S2, Ghost Rider or something building up to Midnight Sons. Hell, I'd have taken a Wanda solo. You know that they're surely going to bring her back for the last two Avengers so that she can redeem herself. I just don't understand the point of doing a meaningless spin-off on a Z-Lister right now when they're gearing up for a rather big "finale".

Will they recast for Rider or get Nick Cage again ..but he would look too old for Johnny :lol

Will they recast for Rider or get Nick Cage again ..but he would look too old for Johnny :lol
Cage was never a perfect fit for Blaze or anything. I love him, but he needs a better role than "gruff and tortured biker". It's too pedestrian for him. I want him for Mephisto. Gosling as GR is sounding likely, but Keanu wanted the role too, so who knows.

Cage was never a perfect fit for Blaze or anything. I love him, but he needs a better role than "gruff and tortured biker". It's too pedestrian for him. I want him for Mephisto. Gosling as GR is sounding likely, but Keanu wanted the role too, so who knows.
Are there some specific signs we'll see Ghost Rider soon in any of the upcoming projects? I think he's a great character and he looks awesome. I'd love to see him make his appearence in the MCU.

And of course, I wouldn't mind a Ghost Rider figure on my shelves. Never really cared for the previous figures, because I think the likeness of the skull headsculpt is off for the Nic Cage version and I didn't like the jeans/sneakers look for the other Agents of Shield Ghost Rider.

I always hope we'd see a figure from the sequel. The movie is a guilty pleasure for me and I love the look of the Ghost Rider. The dark, blackened skull and burnt, tarry look of the clothes.

Are there some specific signs we'll see Ghost Rider soon in any of the upcoming projects? I think he's a great character and he looks awesome. I'd love to see him make his appearence in the MCU.

And of course, I wouldn't mind a Ghost Rider figure on my shelves. Never really cared for the previous figures, because I think the likeness of the skull headsculpt is off for the Nic Cage version and I didn't like the jeans/sneakers look for the other Agents of Shield Ghost Rider.

I always hope we'd see a figure from the sequel. The movie is a guilty pleasure for me and I love the look of the Ghost Rider. The dark, blackened skull and burnt, tarry look of the clothes.
There have been GR rumours for a while now. For a minute there most were convinced that the Daryl guy from TWD had the job. I myself don't see it, and never much liked him. I've seen him in a few flicks here and there, but he's no leading man material. And as I always say, I like to have dollies with handsome sculpts (though in GR's case you'd always have him displayed with the flaming skull, so it's a moot point).

However, recently there have been rumours that Gosling signed up with Marvel. Most people thought he was Nova but in an interview he said he'd like to be GR. And during SDCC Feige said this. Nothing concrete, but just throwing it out there. At the same time Keanu Reeves also has expressed interest in GR as he's a bike enthusiast, so who knows? Getting Gosling & Reeves as Johnny & Danny could be fun, but it'd feel somewhat redundant.

Either way, GR is coming considering they're building up to the Midnight Sons. MK's already here and Isaac has expressed interest in joining that team. Blade's out next year. The Darkhold is a thing. I don't know if they'll keep that story arc for after SW and spend Phase 6 strictly there, but I imagine we'll be getting some GR news soon-ish.

I'd certainly buy a figure too. I plan on having GR with Punisher, MK and whatever other demon and/or street level character I may end up getting (like Hellboy for example, if they make another movie, or if someone makes a new figure of the Perlman version). I'll probably add my Tobey-Man there too, as I can't think of anywhere else to put him, and he does fit with the street level theme. Yeah, GR's power level is several tiers above, so dunno, maybe I'll move him to the Sorcerers shelf with Strange and whatnot. Whatever, I'm getting very ahead of myself; those thoughts are 4 years in advance, minimum.

The only thing that'd worry me about a GR figure would be the pleather, but maybe they'll have improved it by then. Oh, and how expensive he'll be with the bike. Rising prices aside, that'll be a costly package.

There have been GR rumours for a while now. For a minute there most were convinced that the Daryl guy from TWD had the job. I myself don't see it, and never much liked him. I've seen him in a few flicks here and there, but he's no leading man material. And as I always say, I like to have dollies with handsome sculpts (though in GR's case you'd always have him displayed with the flaming skull, so it's a moot point).

However, recently there have been rumours that Gosling signed up with Marvel. Most people thought he was Nova but in an interview he said he'd like to be GR. And during SDCC Feige said this. Nothing concrete, but just throwing it out there. At the same time Keanu Reeves also has expressed interest in GR as he's a bike enthusiast, so who knows? Getting Gosling & Reeves as Johnny & Danny could be fun, but it'd feel somewhat redundant.

Either way, GR is coming considering they're building up to the Midnight Sons. MK's already here and Isaac has expressed interest in joining that team. Blade's out next year. The Darkhold is a thing. I don't know if they'll keep that story arc for after SW and spend Phase 6 strictly there, but I imagine we'll be getting some GR news soon-ish.

I'd certainly buy a figure too. I plan on having GR with Punisher, MK and whatever other demon and/or street level character I may end up getting (like Hellboy for example, if they make another movie, or if someone makes a new figure of the Perlman version). I'll probably add my Tobey-Man there too, as I can't think of anywhere else to put him, and he does fit with the street level theme. Yeah, GR's power level is several tiers above, so dunno, maybe I'll move him to the Sorcerers shelf with Strange and whatnot. Whatever, I'm getting very ahead of myself; those thoughts are 4 years in advance, minimum.

The only thing that'd worry me about a GR figure would be the pleather, but maybe they'll have improved it by then. Oh, and how expensive he'll be with the bike. Rising prices aside, that'll be a costly package.
I have heard the Norman Reedus rumors a while back, yes. Like you I wasn't too thrilled by them. I've seen him around here and there in some movies like The Boondock Saints or Blade 2, but I never was a fan of TWD.

I wouldn't mind Gosling or Reeves for that matter. I wouldn't even mind Nic Cage being back, but like you said before he isn't really the tortured biker type.

Anyway, I hope we'll see GR pop up in the MCU rather sooner than later.

I have heard the Norman Reedus rumors a while back, yes. Like you I wasn't too thrilled by them. I've seen him around here and there in some movies like The Boondock Saints or Blade 2, but I never was a fan of TWD.

I wouldn't mind Gosling or Reeves for that matter. I wouldn't even mind Nic Cage being back, but like you said before he isn't really the tortured biker type.

They could do all three versions if they felt like it

Reedus, Krasinsiski; all awful, ill-fitting fancasts repeated by clueless normies on twitter. Gosling would be a far better pick, if it happens.

I hope they'll clean up their act moving forward, but I'm not expecting much at this point. We'll see.

This is a sure waste of time, especially with them gearing up for Secret Wars. Its place should've gone to MK S2, Ghost Rider or something building up to Midnight Sons. Hell, I'd have taken a Wanda solo. You know that they're surely going to bring her back for the last two Avengers so that she can redeem herself. I just don't understand the point of doing a meaningless spin-off on a Z-Lister right now when they're gearing up for a rather big "finale".
Agreed that this could have been a better spot for a Ghost Rider, maybe too soon for a MK S2? While initially I thought this was terrible and probably will be, there might be some supernatural stuff added in that I might find appealing. Reminds me of She Hulk where everyone is talking about it because DD in yellow was teased at the end. I still think the Marvel base will show, but it will need some heavy supernatural ties with other characters, like those Midnight Sons lower tier like Hellstrom or King, Man-Thing, Doctor Voodoo, etc. This could even set up her as a villain for the big name Midnight Sons team.

This is just me being optimistic and is most likely a show I'll need to just YT a couple of fight scenes or some cameo.

Agreed that this could have been a better spot for a Ghost Rider, maybe too soon for a MK S2? While initially I thought this was terrible and probably will be, there might be some supernatural stuff added in that I might find appealing. Reminds me of She Hulk where everyone is talking about it because DD in yellow was teased at the end. I still think the Marvel base will show, but it will need some heavy supernatural ties with other characters, like those Midnight Sons lower tier like Hellstrom or King, Man-Thing, Doctor Voodoo, etc. This could even set up her as a villain for the big name Midnight Sons team.

This is just me being optimistic and is most likely a show I'll need to just YT a couple of fight scenes or some cameo.
I think it'll be more of a tease for Wanda's return. There's no way they won't bring her back for the final two Avengers. Add some Darkhold stuff and that's what I'd realistically expect. It'll be a filler show in the end, not much more. Maybe they'll bring in Man-Thing since he's supposed to debut in this year's Halloween special with WBN and Elsa. Some Midnight Sons seeds will be in it for sure, but it's still a useless show IMO.

I think it'll be more of a tease for Wanda's return. There's no way they won't bring her back for the final two Avengers. Add some Darkhold stuff and that's what I'd realistically expect. It'll be a filler show in the end, not much more. Maybe they'll bring in Man-Thing since he's supposed to debut in this year's Halloween special with WBN and Elsa. Some Midnight Sons seeds will be in it for sure, but it's still a useless show IMO.
Not sure what is going on with the Halloween Special. Neither that nor the GOTG Xmas Special was even acknowledged. Feige had the animation team do their own presentation so I don't know if What If...? is even part of the MCU canon.

I doubt the Darkhold will be used anymore. Too powerful and just a one off, like what I think of the Scarlet Witch. It would be cool to have a Midnight Sons regular joe squad of hunters that try and hunt her down. They can always form a bigger squad with the bigger guns down the road. Just some wish fulfillment to get me to get excited for something other than Blade/DD/F4/DS3 at this point.

Not sure what is going on with the Halloween Special. Neither that nor the GOTG Xmas Special was even acknowledged. Feige had the animation team do their own presentation so I don't know if What If...? is even part of the MCU canon.

I doubt the Darkhold will be used anymore. Too powerful and just a one off, like what I think of the Scarlet Witch. It would be cool to have a Midnight Sons regular joe squad of hunters that try and hunt her down. They can always form a bigger squad with the bigger guns down the road. Just some wish fulfillment to get me to get excited for something other than Blade/DD/F4/DS3 at this point.
Leaks about the Halloween Special make it sound pretty fun. Simple, but enjoyable.

We'll see what they end up doing with the Midnight Sons or whatever they end up calling them. Maybe they'll use Mephisto or Lilith. Or maybe they'll end up making Dracula the big bad after his first appearance in Blade. Only time will tell. Maybe we'll learn more at D23.

Back