Abbott and Costello Meet . . .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Abbott and Costello meet . . .

I bought some excelsior yesterday for Frankie's crate.

Here is a quick shot:

HOLY CRAP THAT'S NICE!...I just wish they were B&W...but nonetheless they are great!

Adolfo... Thanks so much, and your wish is my command.

Well, all of the attached thumbnails are gone......

So we will begin again,

Slowly,

as the Lopez and Barlow sculpts compare.

Thanks, Moe...

And thanks for helping to make these become a reality!

Bad News... Alex will only take Paypal.

I offered to send a personal check and let it clear before he sends me the heads and I offered to send a money order.

No dice just paypal.

To me it makes no sense, I'm the one taking the risk of him not sending the merchandise. While he is at no risk at all.

That being said, it looks like I'll have to wait for the Barlow sculpts!

Bad News... Alex will only take Paypal.

I offered to send a personal check and let it clear before he sends me the heads and I offered to send a money order.

No dice just paypal.

To me it makes no sense, I'm the one taking the risk of him not sending the merchandise. While he is at no risk at all.

That being said, it looks like I'll have to wait for the Barlow sculpts!

Was there a preview of the Barlow sculpts? I'm wondering which will be superior.

Sean

Sean this is the only shot of the Barlow sculpts:

There is no ETA on these, Barlow is a perfectionist and notoriously slow when making these. Once they are cast, he does send them out promptly.

LOl ...I dunno about perfection but I try to keep up :lol
Thanks for the compliment !

Still workin on these, hope to post picts soon . For myself, I like to have a certain level of refinement to stuff, no sharp edges or lumpiness, I dont like " rough " sculptin unless its for a bronze paintjob . Its just doin things I like that has everyone waitin... :slap

Thanks to everyone thats patient w my schedule:1-1:

Russ

Mr Barlow! (Russ)

Thanks so much for stopping in. I'm glad to hear you are still hard at work on these two, the one photo you posted looked just fantastic. I can't wait to get these. I hope all went well with Men in Black III. The funny thing is that they were shooting it just around the corner from where I live just last week.

Was will smith trailer blocking your home too ?

No all the madness remained right around the corner and off my block, luckily...

Well you heard it here first...

The Barlow sculpts are coming!

Barlow... or Lopez...

It's too tough of a decision, I have got to get them both. The styles are so different but they both give a good representation if the comedians.

Back