A Nightmare On Elm Street 30th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked one up today for 24$. I will be keeping it in box, I really like the box itself lol.

Ah gotcha! congrats man, looks like a really awesome archive. There's one up right now, but last time i checked bidding was up to $140 or so

Any Freddy fan needs to own that book.....hopefully you will be able to grab one very cheap. Most have been going for about $300 or more

Had to pick up one these figure to put next to my Freddy mask Part 2 and 4 :)
20141129_215459_zpsrult5bnr.jpg

20141130_0019392_zps40h7tf6e.jpg

Nice mask dude, not used to seeing Freddy with pearly whites though lol :wink1:

Pre-ordered this for £18 delivered, looks awesome. Put my Neca days behind me when I started collecting 1:6 but I had to make the exception here!

question:

where the hell is that damn Freddy Pt 3 DREAM WARRIORS Marionette.?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

It was shown at Toy Fair 2012 and has since been missing. This is one piece that has been on my radar since Toy Fair 2012, and not a peep since.

4NECAFreddy021212.jpg
nightmare_elm_street_2010_freddy_puppet.jpg

freddypuppet021410.jpg

Dude!! I'm so with you on this, been waiting patiently since that thing was revealed.

So disappointed it seems to have dropped off.. I need this in my freddy collection.

Would also really really like to see a 18" version of the anniversary Freddy.

question:

where the hell is that damn Freddy Pt 3 DREAM WARRIORS Marionette.?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

It was shown at Toy Fair 2012 and has since been missing. This is one piece that has been on my radar since Toy Fair 2012, and not a peep since.

I think that was at the 2010 toy fair and sadly this is not happening, i tweeted NECA a long time about its delay they told me they were trying to get the look right. Then this puppet became a small accessory with the Dream Warriors Freddy (needle hands version) from NECA. I really wanted this thing so bad. Its too bad they didn't go through with it. :(

Anyone know what type of material the hat is made of? The rubbery hat is ideal for sitting on a Freddy figure 1/6 scale.

Anyone know what type of material the hat is made of? The rubbery hat is ideal for sitting on a Freddy figure 1/6 scale.
These figures are smaller in scale then a 1/6 scale. I don't think the hat would fit right.

These figures are smaller in scale then a 1/6 scale. I don't think the hat would fit right.

No. what I mean is making the hat in 1/6 scale size with that material. I have these Freddy figures and it's like a rubber with a roughness to the hat. I just don't know what the hat is made of what type paint was used to get that roughness.

Back