A Nightmare On Elm Street 30th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ultimate Freddy (Reissue) by scarrviper, on Flickr

Picked up the reissue of Freddy today locally.

I don't have the first release to compare with, but I can tell there are some major improvements with Freddy. They used a flesh plastic for the heads, neck and hands, and it looks great, though it does vary from figure to figure. The stripes are actually painted correctly this time, no sloppy stripes. No warped blades either. Plus they made the crotch where the hip joints connect in black plastic this time, rather than the awkward fleshtone that really stood out on the old one. I also think the phone looks better this time.

Overall I'm really pleased with the quality, and I look forward to what else neca brings us this year.

... I don't have the first release to compare with, but I can tell there are some major improvements with Freddy.

From what I can see in your picture, they fixed the torso length, which was the main reason I skipped this figure last time around. Now the sweater covers more of the hips area, the way it's supposed to. I hope the red doesn't look as vibrant as before. Can't wait for more detailed pictures from you.

From what I can see in your picture, they fixed the torso length, which was the main reason I skipped this figure last time around. Now the sweater covers more of the hips area, the way it's supposed to. I hope the red doesn't look as vibrant as before. Can't wait for more detailed pictures from you.

Yes, they did fix it so the sweater does sit much lower and looks 100x better as a result. I will have pics after I'm done with a couple mods. I'm repainting the alternate hand so the slime is brighter green and so the skin is more visible, they really overdid the dirt again. The glove hand I'm also working on. I'm sanding the blades so they look smoother and sharper, and I'm cleaning up the paint job along with redoing the copper and brass to look more realistic.

... The glove hand I'm also working on. I'm sanding the blades so they look smoother and sharper, and I'm cleaning up the paint job along with redoing the copper and brass to look more realistic.

Part 2 suffers from the same syndrome . I'm sure your idea will make the figure look a lot nicer.
Just realized they used the legs from Part 2 and 3, so the figure has the same height now. I wish they've straighten out the sweater too.

question:

where the hell is that damn Freddy Pt 3 DREAM WARRIORS Marionette.?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

It was shown at Toy Fair 2012 and has since been missing. This is one piece that has been on my radar since Toy Fair 2012, and not a peep since.

4NECAFreddy021212.jpg
nightmare_elm_street_2010_freddy_puppet.jpg

freddypuppet021410.jpg

Dude!! I'm so with you on this, been waiting patiently since that thing was revealed.

So disappointed it seems to have dropped off.. I need this in my freddy collection.

Would also really really like to see a 18" version of the anniversary Freddy.

"Ashy Slashy ain't the only puppet in town. Make room for Freddy. I'm coming back to celebrate my 30th. ����Dream Warriors ����"

View attachment 324545

1/4 Dream Warriors Freddy and Puppet!! :yess:

View attachment 324811

34.99 at BBTS! Shocked at the price for an 18" replica puppet! Got my order in :yess:

Ha, totally man! i remember you and me being the only ones here apparently excited about it when they showed it at Toy Fair years ago too

$35 is a steal for this imo, Im pretty happy!

Got the marionette on pre-order from BBTS, very excited to see in hand then hang on our walls.

ea21acce59fecde2602abc06dd98da7c.jpg

after 7+ years (TOYFAIR 2012) looks like this thing is OFFICIALLY CANCELLED, or that's at least what BBTS just sent me.

after 7+ years (TOYFAIR 2012) looks like this thing is OFFICIALLY CANCELLED, or that's at least what BBTS just sent me.

I got the same email, so disappointing!

I guess Randy just couldn't find a factory that could do it justice in production :(

I don't know if this was suggested before, but can we just make two general threads for Neca F13 and NOES? It's getting really hard to follow them.

Back