A Nightmare On Elm Street 30th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I get you. Have you ever thought about using Indy's fadora hat and weathering it? I wonder if that's been done before.

Oh I get you. Have you ever thought about using Indy's fadora hat and weathering it? I wonder if that's been done before.

It doesn't quite look right. There's isn't a hat I've seen that suits a Freddy part 1 which is why I may have to attempt to make my own. However it's the material for the neca hat that would be ideal to make it with but I don't know what type of rubber they have used for this hat. Resin or felt hats don't seem to look that convincing in 1/6 scale.

Love the long arm variant, but the 30th Anniversary box is pretty killer too

DSCN0541.JPG

"Ashy Slashy ain't the only puppet in town. Make room for Freddy. I'm coming back to celebrate my 30th. 🤘🏻Dream Warriors 🤘🏻"

C45wN5AUcAEKJeR.jpg

The Marionette puppet is so cool. I can't wait to get it. I don't care for the Part 3 1/4, but the Marionette the winner of TF17 for me. aside from the puppet the NECA booth is pretty weak this year.

34.99 at BBTS! Shocked at the price for an 18" replica puppet! Got my order in :yess:

Thanks Reef. I just ordered mine from BBTS as well. Looks like me and you are the only ones interested in this puppet. We've both been waiting years. I like it because it's a replica of what we saw on screen.

Ha, totally man! i remember you and me being the only ones here apparently excited about it when they showed it at Toy Fair years ago too

$35 is a steal for this imo, Im pretty happy!

$35 is a steal for this thing. I'd recommend buying a few of these ... they'll be worth more down the road

I got a puppet myself... Definitely might buy a second to invest in.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Got the marionette on pre-order from BBTS, very excited to see in hand then hang on our walls.

ea21acce59fecde2602abc06dd98da7c.jpg

Got the marionette on pre-order from BBTS, very excited to see in hand then hang on our walls.
Preordered there as well, but I don't think he's gonna come with the strings - they don't mention it on necas website nor bbts description and it wasn't on the puppet at toyfair.

Preordered there as well, but I don't think he's gonna come with the strings - they don't mention it on necas website nor bbts description and it wasn't on the puppet at toyfair.

But I thought every NECA deal came with strings attached... :lol

Back