1/6 Premier Toys - The Warlord (Mad Max Immortan Joe)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now just trying to figure out what I should do with my extra head….or rather how to display it….

So thought I give an update. I actually decided to take joe apart and replace the body to a HT Star Lord GOTGV2 version. I'll be switching out the chest piece though, turns out Joe's is very easy to remove not real tough glue holding it shut, and it fits on the SL body perfectly. Once I'm done I'll post images next to my new complete Max.

Update on Joe. Failed miserably the body worked perfectly but the foot pegs didn't fit into the boots, they are way to small compared to the one Joe's body uses which is very Sideshow type. I put the original body back together and padded the stomach area more which looks fatter but still not by much.

Just upgraded my VTS Wasteland Ranger with the Tom Hardy Venom Twelve o'clock 1/6 Scale Male head sculpt TM007 from One Sixth Kit. Gave the hair a bit of dry brush to lighten the color. Definitely improves the figure.
IMG_1248.jpg
IMG_1249.jpg
IMG_1261.jpg

What are the chances of this getting a re-run with Furiosa out this year?

I kinda slept on this,.. but it was always a temptation. But after watching Fury Road again I think I need him,.. the customising aspects are even more of a draw..

The prices on eBay are ludicrous, as expected.

Just wondering how well does this guy sit down? I'd love to have him seated on display..

He's got a padded body suit from his midsection to ankles, that restricts the legs somewhat. The pants themselves are pretty big and loose on top. Might need to make some cuts in the undersuit if you wanted full movement for a proper seated pose

He's got a padded body suit from his midsection to ankles, that restricts the legs somewhat. The pants themselves are pretty big and loose on top. Might need to make some cuts in the undersuit if you wanted full movement for a proper seated pose
Thanks for the info, I think I will attempt customising him a bit when I get him as I do want to beef him up a bit anyway (if I can). Cheers!

What are the chances of this getting a re-run with Furiosa out this year?

I kinda slept on this,.. but it was always a temptation. But after watching Fury Road again I think I need him,.. the customising aspects are even more of a draw..

The prices on eBay are ludicrous, as expected.
Which Furiosa is that?
Been looking for a decent Furiosa figure.

haha all good. But that may end up inspiring someone to do a good Fury Road Furiosa,.. aside from the obligatory Furiosa Furiosa.

Back