9/11 In Memoriam

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe I shouldn't have said crazy.

It was incredible, so unreal. Like a movie.

These two guys were making a documentary about these firefighters when 9/11 happened.

In the morning they got a call (the firefighters) about some gas leak or whatever..don't really remember..but so they're in the street uncovering a manhole or something (one of the two guys is filming it), and you hear the first plane.. He turns the camera, and you see the first plane crash into the tower.
First footage I've seen of the planes crashing into the towers.

So they're driving down there, they're in the first floor of the building and they are discussing what they're gonna do, then you hear this loud THUD, followed by several more.. The people jumping..or falling out of the tower.
Then the second plane, the collapsing of the first tower, the death of the priest guy who was with them, all the dust..second tower collapsing.. One of the camera guys running down the road as this enormous cloud of dust is speeding towards him...

It was all so unreal..

Maybe I shouldn't have said crazy.

It was incredible, so unreal. Like a movie.

These two guys were making a documentary about these firefighters when 9/11 happened.

In the morning they got a call (the firefighters) about some gas leak or whatever..don't really remember..but so they're in the street uncovering a manhole or something (one of the two guys is filming it), and you hear the first plane.. He turns the camera, and you see the first plane crash into the tower.
First footage I've seen of the planes crashing into the towers.

So they're driving down there, they're in the first floor of the building and they are discussing what they're gonna do, then you hear this loud THUD, followed by several more.. The people jumping..or falling out of the tower.
Then the second plane, the collapsing of the first tower, the death of the priest guy who was with them, all the dust..second tower collapsing.. One of the camera guys running down the road as this enormous cloud of dust is speeding towards him...

It was all so unreal..

l think l may have seen some of the footage you are talking about, the firefighters in the lobby and you can hear the pounding echo sound of people hitting the ground, it's hard to listen to that.

I never watched the coverage or anything related this year. I can only see the planes hit the towers and see the people fall and hear them hit the ground and see the destruction so many time before I say "i'm not watching this stuff anymore". I'll say a quik prayer for the people murdered that day, but l don't need to see them deaths anymore.

The great thing about this years anniversary is it is the first one since the piece of ____ responsible is dead, he's playing in sea world.

Last edited:
I remember seeing that documentary a year or so ago. They captured some amazing footage because they happened to be there when it happened. I'm pretty sure that's the only footage inside a lobby as the towers were coming down.

I believe the documentary you are talking about is from a French documentary team. Someone at work saw the same film on 9/11 and recommended it to me.

I believe the documentary you are talking about is from a French documentary team. Someone at work saw the same film on 9/11 and recommended it to me.

That's the one. Definitely worth watching.

Any links to watch it online?

I'm not sure if it is or not, but you might search YouTube for Gedeon and Jules Naudet. Those are the guys who made it.

Every time I see one of them planes hit the Tower it just makes me feel sick. All the lifes lost & the lives ruined. I've been NY 3 times after 9/11 it's a beautiful city with atmosphere you can't describe. I love that place

I wanna move there soooo bad.

Time warner cable has been broadcasting NY1 new channel here in North Carolina since the 5th or so for the anniversary and it was supposed to end on the 11th, but it's still on so I've been soaking up all NY news that I can before/if they shut it off.

Re: ...

Never%20Forget.jpg

I remember this like it was yesterday.

Was being driven home from school, it was on the radio but it didn't fully register until i got home and my mum was watching it on TV.

It was so shocking, was one of those moments that wakes up a generation of people to global strife, before that i'd never herd of terrorism or gave a thought to international relations.

R.I.P to those who passed

Last edited:

I remember this like it was yesterday.

Was being driven home from school, it was on the news but it didn't fully register until i got home and my mum was watching it on TV.

It was so shocking, was one of those moments that wakes up a generation of people to global strife, before that i'd never herd of terrorism or gave a thought to international relations.

R.I.P to those who passed

I remember getting in from school to find my mum watching it on the news too.

R.I.P.

I remember the day. I was pretty young. 10 years old I believe. I remember how it affected everyone else, but it didn't hit me too much. Parents gave me toys and what not to keep me distracted.

I didn't understand the impact until a few months later. I finally saw the first footage. And wow. It still gets to me to this day.

I can't imagine what the families go though on a 9/11 anniversary not to mention on a daily basis.

I pray they continue to find strength.

i know where i was, working for sprint pcs on the phones dealing with customers..my boss at the time before we were both fired.he was a smart ass and said a plane hit the world trade center and then other planes hit. i thought he was joking because you never thought as a country we were that exposed or took our way of life was open for attack..then the phones went dead.
i remember seeing the first tower collapse and i just wanted to cry..it made me so angry that this could happen.i just couldn't believe it.

Back