89 Jack Joker sculpt by Imaresqd1 Edition Closed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anybody is interested I have two of these for sale. I am looking for 60$ incl. worldwide shipping for each. They are still unpainted. These are awesome, but I have absolutly no need for 4 of them. Guess I was a little exagurating. :lol

(of course no recast)

You should have a pleasant surprise by now seeing that I never posted on here for you. Tried to PM you when it came in but your box was full...

You know what's ridiculous Dean is that I kept forgetting I put in for the damn thing to be painted. When i thought of it I thought i had a unpainted cast on the way... When I got it in the mail today with the awesome Bale head i was like "duh"!

This head and paint is just awesome!! So amazing. So glad to have one of Adam's painted versions. With the HT one coming out Im going to do an alternate outfit with this great head just not sure which one...

You know what's ridiculous Dean is that I kept forgetting I put in for the damn thing to be painted. When i thought of it I thought i had a unpainted cast on the way... When I got it in the mail today with the awesome Bale head i was like "duh"!

This head and paint is just awesome!! So amazing. So glad to have one of Adam's painted versions. With the HT one coming out Im going to do an alternate outfit with this great head just not sure which one...

Pics or GTFO :p

BTW if anyone is looking to buy more than 1 HT DX Jack Joker, i'd reccomend picking up an Adam head from Kinggrayskull :lecture

It'd make an awesome 2nd display without the hat, with the HT head used with the hat and overcoat. That's what I plan to do with mine :rock

I was lucky enough to buy the joker of ray last week :)
It was painted by Adam himself and it's just perfection!
I'm really blow away by this sculpt!
Just WOW!
thanks Ray!

2rdw18l.jpg

I was lucky enough to buy the joker of ray last week :)
It was painted by Adam himself and it's just perfection!
I'm really blow away by this sculpt!
Just WOW!
thanks Ray!

2rdw18l.jpg

:panic:

Lucky, lucky guy!

Yet another Adam masterpiece to add to your collection. How many is it now? :lol

Nice to see this still getting love. The piece was really nice in hand but I understand folks dropping it when HT announced theirs but still a great piece.

And congrats Neo - the paint on this is amazing - pics can't do it justice.

Nice to see this still getting love. The piece was really nice in hand but I understand folks dropping it when HT announced theirs but still a great piece.

And congrats Neo - the paint on this is amazing - pics can't do it justice.

A great piece no doubt and it's nice that it has a completely different expression to HT's.

I still think it's got a better likeness too.

I don't if its the paint techniques on this sculpt , but damn .
Hot Toys' sculpt makes this look cartoonish IMO .

You can't even compare it .

But for the time , it was the best out there

No because I have no interest in the character. If I did I would be all over Adams especially painted by him.

Oh ok bro , lol

Any luck finding his Ledger Joker head yet?

I'm sure someone will break down and sell , you're offering $1500 , that's awesome

Oh ok bro , lol

Any luck finding his Ledger Joker head yet?

I'm sure someone will break down and sell , you're offering $1500 , that's awesome

No bud, no luck yet. Yes I was kinda hoping that $1500 would encourage somebody :lol

Back