3A TRANSFORMERS - DOTM Bumblebee Premium Scale Figure - Announcement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do hope they fix prime's feet. They look alittle too narrow. The little side toes should stick out further

Attachments

• FIGURE-012531_04.jpg
    FIGURE-012531_04.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 202
  • Dotm-optimusprime-poster.jpg
    Dotm-optimusprime-poster.jpg
    305.4 KB · Views: 205
WOW just saw this on ebay. This looks like ThreeA quality here and would go perfect with Bumblebee!!

I never liked Movie Shockwave. You really didnt see him much in the movie. Too much CGI for him I think.

Oh and BTW you should be an ebay marketer :lol

^ yeah maybe they should pay me or perhaps I shouldn't share stuff like this trying to be helpful if someone where to be interested......if you were looking for a great deal on Leonidas... oh wait never mind don't want to be a marketer LOL

Bring starscream on!!! Can't wait I really liked his movie design.

^ yeah maybe they should pay me or perhaps I shouldn't share stuff like this trying to be helpful if someone where to be interested......if you were looking for a great deal on Leonidas... oh wait never mind don't want to be a marketer LOL

Just kidding around man, It's all good.:hi5:, But seriously do you like how they portrayed Shockwave in the movie verse? Bee, Prime, even Lockdown looked good and you could tell who there were. I felt Soundwave, and Shockwave had so many metal non colored parts, I couldn't tell what was happening. Just my opinion dont know if others agree, or disagree.

^I actually really liked shockwave's look in the movie. While it was a departure from the G1 design, but then again all of the movie verse where a huge departure from the G1 designs. I'm looking over my finances to see if I can afford to get this guy. I think he'll look awesome in the cabinet with Bumblebee!

I never liked movie anything, but this Bee looks kinda cool....for what it is, that is.

Would never buy anything Michael bay related, ANYTHING TBH .But as long as people watch these films means more money so that Has/Tak can keep making great G1 MP's then I'm happy.

Dammit, somebody already bought that shockwave. My only hope now is that 3A does one. I really hope they do an Iron hide too!

They really make you want to opt for the non-exclusive through another retailer. Orders are being processed through SS. I had to go exclusive for Prime because I needed the blaster. I guess I will prepare myself now to be in the last group to receive my figure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the who scheme on the exclusive is that it helps them raise capital for the order upfront as you have to pay the payment in full correct? The power pillar would be kinda cool but not necessary. Even Prime's blaster while I'd say that is necessary, I was not real impressed with their rendition of it. I was charged yesterday by Sideshow for Bumblebee, hopefully in the next couple days I'll get a shipping notice!!!!

Same here. It would be great to see this thread explode with pictures in the coming weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My seller "In Demand Toys" says he's just waiting for them to clear customs here In the UK, so shouldn't be to long now :)

My seller "In Demand Toys" says he's just waiting for them to clear customs here In the UK, so shouldn't be to long now :)

really?
ordered direct from 3A.
i dont usually get a heads up from them, or they go to spam.lolz
if i dont get this by halloween....its still merry christmas.lolz

Recent Shipping Update on Facebook has Bumblebee as SHIPPED. We'll probably get the orders before we even get an email for the tracking like Master Chief.

Expect Bambaland orders to reach your doors soon. Excited for mine to finally arrive.

Back