3A TRANSFORMERS - DOTM Bumblebee Premium Scale Figure - Announcement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great review .. This figure is so well engineered I'm really looking forward to it and it makes me excited for Optimus Prime as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great review .. This figure is so well engineered I'm really looking forward to it and it makes me excited for Optimus Prime as well.

Optimus, Megatron, Starscream....hell if all those and any others they do are as good as Bumblebee, i can easily see me replacing every single one of my Hasbro figures in my shelves with these, no question

i agree. and i think 3a bumblebee win it by quite large a margin as well!
about next year, hulkbuster?
I think Hulkbuster has a good chance at winning. I can't think of any other 1/6 figure that's going to give quite the same unboxing reaction.

Hey guys, do you think that if I put it in a detolf there will be room for another 1/6 figure in the same shelf? We often talk about height, but that's not the only thing to look out..

Sent from my BatPad using Tapatalk

Optimus, Megatron, Starscream....hell if all those and any others they do are as good as Bumblebee, i can easily see me replacing every single one of my Hasbro figures in my shelves with these, no question

I second that Optibotimus. I'm hoping they do a Shockwave

Shockwave would be great addition. There are very few Decepticon designs that I can stomach from the movies. I don't like Megatrons design but I must admit that it would make for a cool figure.

Bee and Prime for sure for me.

can't beat 2 good size figures for 1/3 the price of one prime1 statue. no disrespect to the prime1 statues. just space and from a price point, it works out great in my favor.

hope 3a can keep up the good work on optimus prime!

FIGURE-012531_01.jpg
FIGURE-012531_02.jpg
FIGURE-012531_03.jpg
FIGURE-012531_04.jpg
FIGURE-012531_05.jpg

After seeing what they did with Bee my confidence is high for prime. I just hope they can at least somewhat keep to their estimated release schedule.

After seeing what they did with Bee my confidence is high for prime. I just hope they can at least somewhat keep to their estimated release schedule.

Really? After Bee you're seriously hoping that they'll stay on track?

I lost all hope for that long ago. If we get Starscream in 2016 I'll be blown away.

I'm so pumped for Prime now! I've wanted a highly detailed Prime (for not $2K) for what seems forever now and 3A seems to be it! I have the Takara model kit at home, but have never put it together due to the time needed... I'm glad I didn't dig into that now.

Back