3A TRANSFORMERS - DOTM Bumblebee Premium Scale Figure - Announcement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 3A TRANSFORMERS - DOTM Bumblebee - Official Announcement

MlUnlB0.jpg

The movies suck but these don't.

Thinking about getting one, probably Megatron or Starscream.

Starscream would be THE one to get for me. Would love to go all in on this line but cost would be too much for me.

Hope they go HT Iron Man level deep into this line. Some of the best designs have been smaller characters like Baricade imo

Last edited:
Rofl HT Iron Man level deep.

I just want Optimus and that Jetwing upgrade. If they're making it. That'd be absolutely huge. And awesome.

I just want Grimlock and Optimus from the last movie. Those designs were very cool although the movie was sloppy, shiny mess.

That tends to happen with every licensed property by 3A/Threezero. Preorder info and pictures pop up, and you might see some prototypes at various toy shows, but it's mostly silence until release.

I wonder if they are encountering a lot of QC issues in production. This has been pushed back from March to April then July to august.

Got some pics from Budget stark, It was on display in Hong Kong, can someone tell me if the extra hand comes with all releases or is it just Bambalands release?
Here they are, enjoy.

Looks fantastic. I wish they would release it already. How tall would you say that it is? Sometimes official specs can be wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm gonna have to do something about those Mikey Mouse eyes!
Either keep the battle-mask deployed or customize those deep blues.

if they come and include the batteries. im gonna remove them.
i employ the no batteries allowed rule.lolz

Prime1's statues had me interested, but priced out. These look really cool. Great designs from bad movies lol.

Back