3A TRANSFORMERS - DOTM Bumblebee Premium Scale Figure - Announcement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, yes I am five years old. God forbid I admit to actually playing around with an ACTION figure based off of a toy line lol I'd love to strap a GoPro on you for all of 3 hrs, dollars to doughnuts you'd do a whole helluva lot you'd not dare admit to pal.

Happy to disappoint.
Additionally, I doubt "action figure" would be this thing's official designation but have at it.

Sometimes l forget I'm on the internet.

Peace.

More Bee :rock

UZNWX2X.jpg

AkSB5hT.jpg

zCqJw7O.jpg

l2p6gKT.jpg

iBt6afU.jpg

zL9KjFv.jpg

zmCoH8e.jpg

SHz1fNz.jpg

Thats a good sign! 3A's investment in this line of figures is paying off. Ironhide please!! I would absolutely LOVE a version of him with this level of detail.

678f9486317208d1b4d594c43c74708b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the initial 4 sell out with strong demand Im sure that they will announce a new Autobot and Decepticon. Iron Hide and Shockwave would make sense as the next two in line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ironhide, Ratchet, Revenge of the Fallen Megatron, and Blackout are on the top of my wishlist.
I wouldn't be able to resist getting any of the Decepticons to be honest. Other than Lockdown, l hope 3A stays far away from AOE though. I don't care for the new designs.

this figure is a great contender for the figure of the year. *unless they release 3a's getter robo this year.lolz*
post more dynamic poses so i can copy them. :lol
i currently have him on hands in waist pose.
i wish they went with barricade over starscream though.

Last edited:
I was impressed with the pics of this figure but when I got him in hand this weekend OMG!!!! Freakin amazing. Love the amount of detail 3A put into this guy. Bravo

Still haven't seen any in hand pics of B with the exclusive pillar anyone out there have this and could post some pics for us?

i'm not too a-nal bout it.
nothing superglue couldn't fix. its a pointless accessory tbh, im running out of shelf space as it is and im still waiting on herocross bumblebee(SD format) for that little space.

Agreed.
I didn't feel the need to own it. Even if it was the allspark.
Now something like one of the smaller characters, R/C, Wheelie etc would have definitely caught my interest.
Oh well....bragging rights I suppose.

i only got it because i ordered from bamba, a 2 week late PO to be exact.lolz
its pretty much cost me the same if i got it from other retailers, if you're from this side of the world. :/
this was a quick snap a week ago, fresh from the box, and i was fresh from bali.lolz
12243710_1143005832399986_674595131_n.jpg

Back