360 Vs. PS3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got all that stuff, but i haven't talked to a FREAK, to walk me thruogh the basics, my friend.
Dude not much more you can do. Send friend requests to regulars, so you will show up in the friends list and when someone starts hosting they will send invite, just accept the invite and it will take you into the game. But seriously get on live ASAP and start sending friends requests.

Dude not much more you can do. Send friend requests to regulars, so you will show up in the friends list and when someone starts hosting they will send invite, just accept the invite and it will take you into the game. But seriously get on live ASAP and start sending friends requests.

THANKS DUDE!!!!!!!!!:chew

We shall see tonight......... DUDE!

I have sent invites and chat invites so I give up for the night. If you want to join a game and dont know how post it or send a pm I am too drunk to fool with this right now so let us know somthing.

I have sent invites and chat invites so I give up for the night. If you want to join a game and dont know how post it or send a pm I am too drunk to fool with this right now so let us know somthing.

I would like to quote the late Colonel Sanders when he said: "I am too drunk to taste this chicken."

Back