360 Vs. PS3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trolling, trolling, trolling what!?

I'm the kind of person that at the end of a consoles life span has about 40 games and I always choose Playstation. Laudel7 knows what I'm taking about going through 360, after 360 gets a PS3 and has smooth sailing ever since. :chew

I see fanboys

tn2_sixth_sense_2.jpg

What time are you guys getting down to night? In OK it is 6:00pm. Whats up ^^^^^es?:D
I would say they will be on in a few hours, but if your playing GOW with them get on now and start getting use to the game playing Single Player.

To make sure my connections are up to par, SIR.

You signed up for live right? Once you get on Live at least check your connection. Go to System Blade/Tab, then Network Settings. Test Xbox Live connection. Make sure you Nat is testing as Open. If not you will need to get your router setup for Live.

You signed up for live right? Once you get on Live at least check your connection. Go to System Blade/Tab, then Network Settings. Test Xbox Live connection. Make sure you Nat is testing as Open. If not you will need to get your router setup for Live.

I got all that stuff, but i haven't talked to a FREAK, to walk me thruogh the basics, my friend.

Back