3.75" Collecting Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tenor.jpg

Be cool if they revisited some olded vintage collection figures... would love. Re-release of The Old Republic trooper and Malgus.

They said there'll be a good amount of repacks, so I hope they give people who missed the rare figures a second chance.

Sail Barge is at 1,966!

The Sail Barge is at 1994, so by the end of this week we may be near the halfway point.

I imagine the first two weeks will be much stronger (as word spreads) then a slump, then a surge of last minute stragglers. I don't think the past 10 days' pace will continue for the next few weeks - most who would buy this have heard of it by now and placed their order. It's everywhere online.

The hard part is going to be next week and the week after.

Just thought of another item I wanted back in the day - a better scaled Endor Bunker.

Probably most of my figure wants came from ROTJ aswell, t'was my favourite of the OT to collect toys from. Despite Empire being the best film there's only 2 focus areas for figures - echo base and cloud city, and cloud city was never really going to be filled out, its backgrounders mostly aren't toyetic. ROTJ has Jabba's palace, the Carkoon battle, the Home One briefing room and hangar bay scenes, endor troopers, ewoks and Imperials.

Last edited:
It'd go on top of my wardrobe. It'd finally be a motivator to sort through the junk that's up there now. There wouldn't be space for a full Pit of Carkoon display up there though and that of course would be the dream.

The barge would be a nightmare in terms of dust with all the little panels and the top deck (sails would be easy enough.) Don't think a glass/plexi case that size would be cheap though.

I love Retroblasting. He's got some excellent points about this whole thing, especially about the decline in Star Wars toy sales.

I really wish this would've received a regular retail release. It'll be sad if this doesn't happen. :lol

We're at 2,076 now with 34 days to go, so we're slowly getting there.

I love Retroblasting. He's got some excellent points about this whole thing, especially about the decline in Star Wars toy sales.

I really wish this would've received a regular retail release. It'll be sad if this doesn't happen. :lol

We're at 2,076 now with 34 days to go, so we're slowly getting there.

My guess is that it will internationally (the same way many 1/6 SW figs are exclusive to Sideshow's online store and sometimes with free shipping, but internationally sold in various retailers/etailers.) The shipping is going to be too complicated and expensive otherwise.

It's weird how there's still no word on the price for these. I assume they'll be in the $12.99 range, like the Walmart Black Series figures, but I don't think they've officially said anything.

Back