3.75" Collecting Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is hasbro making the Vintage Collection now or Kenner? I thought it was Hasbro now, but just noticed the Kenner logo on the new figures. Either way, I'm glad it will be consistent with the previous TVC.

Is hasbro making the Vintage Collection now or Kenner? I thought it was Hasbro now, but just noticed the Kenner logo on the new figures. Either way, I'm glad it will be consistent with the previous TVC.

I thought Kenner was just a nostalgia addition - Hasbro bought/absorbed the Kenner brandname and company decades ago and I don't think its even an actual functioning division in hasbro, more just a logo that completes the vintage look of packaging that Hasbro owns. Could be wrong on that though...

I thought Kenner was just a nostalgia addition - Hasbro bought/absorbed the Kenner brandname and company decades ago and I don't think its even an actual functioning division in hasbro, more just a logo that completes the vintage look of packaging that Hasbro owns. Could be wrong on that though...

No, you're absolutely correct.

I think you're right. Good to know. This whole thing makes me want to pick up some of the older TVC I missed.

ATM I have Tarkin, Vader, ESB Boba, Dagobah Luke, ROTJ deleted scene Luke, Starkiller, Malgus, Shae Vizla, and some others in a box somewhere I can't remember lol. I want to pick up an ROTS Anakin/Obi.

Any other cool ones out there?

So, they are really selling that Jabba Ship for $500 USD? DAMN!!!!

Personally hate their 6" line with a few exceptions. They need to go back to doing quality 3.75"

Is the old skiff really not well sized? Was thinking of getting two to have with the barge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is the old skiff really not well sized? Was thinking of getting two to have with the barge

They would still look cool next to the barge but they aren't scaled to the figures well, not if you want a scene-accurate amount of figures on the Skiffs and with room for them to fight.

So, they are really selling that Jabba Ship for $500 USD? DAMN!!!!

Personally hate their 6" line with a few exceptions. They need to go back to doing quality 3.75"

Yeah, the 6" figs have been very hit and miss, but I'd say overall they are anotch below what they should be - slightly wonky Stormie helmet sculpt, stuff like that, shouldn't happen at 6", especially at the high price.

I found it so weird they went back to the no elbows and knees joints from the mid 90's days on the 4", yet the prices seem to be about the same. I will say, the newest 4" Fett is incredible, even with no elbows or knees (or even waist I think)

Would love to see hasbro go back to the "deluxe" :)lol) 4" figs that have real articulation. I stopped collecting 4" when they stopped that, so might start again but the prices all seem so high now.

I think it's just a revision of the old vintage skiff mold from the 1980's, which was great for the time. But yeah, like most hasbro or kenner vehicles, it has scale distortion where it's correct scale where figures interact but is shrunken where they don't.

Hasbro has been correcting some of that distortion with new or updated vehicles, but only the most obvious like making the TIE wings bigger.

They've done a great job with vehicles - stuff like the shuttle , newest snowspeeder, ATST, landpseeder and the TIE bomber all could be made to look like models they are so good.

Problem with updating the Skiff to make it bigger and correct is that the new barge itself is distorted in scale, so the skiff would look too big in relation to the barge.:dunno

That Jabba’s sail barge reminds me of the G.I.Joe Aircraft carrier they made back in the day. How many kids had that thing? Not many. Only one of my friends had it. He actually had enough space in his room to put it. That thing was awesome.

That Jabba’s sail barge reminds me of the G.I.Joe Aircraft carrier they made back in the day. How many kids had that thing? Not many. Only one of my friends had it. He actually had enough space in his room to put it. That thing was awesome.

Everyone knew one of those kids who had the mega-scale stuff. Make friends, go over and drool!

aecb17e7d220e0acb0bf41ff31167bc7.jpg

Soon we will be at 5000....muhahahahahah

I had the USS Flagg. I saved my birthday money the year it came out and used it to buy the best vehicle/playset ever produced.

I’m all in on the Sail Barge as well. Can’t wait.

Japanese whiskey is something special. What you got?

What is this Japanese Whiskey trend - I was at a dinner party the other night and they were serving it (blood orange flavor I think.) I initially thought it was sake, but it was different.:dunno

Back