2018 College Football General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Correct, which is the one thing that makes me cautiously optimistic about next week. The Saints had to play the Bears and Seahawks outside a couple of times in the playoffs with rough weather. . .and it didn't go well. If Payton and Brees can find some kinks in that defense, the Saints could very well win that game.

Correct, which is the one thing that makes me cautiously optimistic about next week. The Saints had to play the Bears and Seahawks outside a couple of times in the playoffs with rough weather. . .and it didn't go well. If Payton and Brees can find some kinks in that defense, the Saints could very well win that game.

Saints have to get past that stingy Vikings defense first. But on the other side, I think that defense can knockdown Keenum which would be a huge momentum swing and then if that happens ..what if a possible NFC Championship against their nemesis Falcons . So the Saints have a tough road to the possible SB

Yeah, odds are against it. Would be nuts if the Saints had to play their two biggest rivals in the playoffs in the same year.

Losing Peat was a huge kink in that Oline armor for K & I..that’s what worries me, because the Vikes are going give Brees offensive nightmares and they are super quick .

Almost time for start of fall camp. If anyone is interested in joining a CFB pick'em pool pm me. $35 to play for the season.

Last edited:
Back