2018 College Football General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SEC has been pretty dreadful in bowl games this year, but it's looking like 2 of them in the title game. Weird.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Jeez..what a letdown..Hey NCAA does this tell you we need more than four freakin teams in CPFs :slap

I hope ratings are low for the game......it’ll serve them right with only a certain demographic interested in the outcome. Despise one team don’t care about the other....time to find something else on Monday night

Last edited:
Jeez..what a letdown..Hey NCAA does this tell you we need more than four freakin teams in CPFs :slap

No they don't. More teams that get in make the season less meaningful. 4 is fine they just need to pick the right 4 and a stipulation that the team has to win it's conference.

For those who are relieved to not see Baker anymore, I guess better not watch the nfl or Browns games next season, because I’m sure that’s where he will end up :lecture

No they don't. More teams that get in make the season less meaningful. 4 is fine they just need to pick the right 4 and a stipulation that the team has to win it's conference.
I would say just no two teams from one conference. If you can't make it to the conference championship you have no reason to be in the final 4 teams you blew you chance. The teams who lose in the conference championship get punished for that last loss in the extra game and then the team who had to play less games gets in.

As big o ****** Mayfield may be, I’d watch Okl v Ala. As it stands now, I won’t watch the championship game because I have zero interest in either team

1. Bama should never have been in.
2. They should have matched Georgia and Bama up in the first round.
3. If you go to 8 I would be fine with it but the first round needs to be 1 week after the reg season.

Four team playoffs is a horrible idea..result is like last night. Yes I know there are more teams in the NCAA than the NFL, but what makes the NFL playoffs special is that even the teams that dominate the season still have to earn the right for the championship by going through the other playoff teams.

I think fans would appreciate another four teams in the mix . C’mon now if you are always going to put Bama in , might as well back to the BCS system :pfft:

:lol :lol I'm glad I won't have to see his stupid arm-wheeling runs after a score anymore.

OMG :lol you used these words perfectly. I always made derp-a-derp sounds while muting the TV as he did this.

For those who are relieved to not see Baker anymore, I guess better not watch the nfl or Browns games next season, because I’m sure that’s where he will end up :lecture

Unless you see a Cleveland game :lol

That won't be an issue. Not. At. All. He's going to SD anyways.

1. Bama should never have been in.
2. They should have matched Georgia and Bama up in the first round.
3. If you go to 8 I would be fine with it but the first round needs to be 1 week after the reg season.
Thats a big advantage to no conference championship teams like Bama. Basically you get a reward for not making the championship?

Could they have booked a more disinterested National Championship title game..all SEC iplaying in the Atlanta South? :slap

Back