2018 College Football General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only Georgia and Alabama fans will be interested in the game..not even fans in Atlanta cares :lecture

Trump was at the game for the nation Anthem ..Trump in the South :lol

Bama’s QBs are so meh every year

Whatever happened to keeping the title game in neutral territory

Bulldogs playing in Atlanta?

Last edited:
Bama down by two touchdowns and already Sabin yanked the starting qb and it’s the beginning of the second half..That’s faith in your QB Sabin :pfft:

Trump was at the game for the nation Anthem ..Trump in the South :lol

Bama’s QBs are so meh every year

Whatever happened to keeping the title game in neutral territory

Bulldogs playing in Atlanta?

It was pre determined location, just like super bowl. If you get lucky and win when its there you get lucky

Is this the weekend of team momentum collapses in football..jeez. KC blew the lead , Saints almost blew it, now in College Georgia is tanking the lead

Saints almost blow it all the time, in fairness. Even in the year they won the championship they almost lost lots of games.

This is turning out to be a real nail biter. I didn't really care much for either of these teams, was leaning toward Georgia just because Sabin is a ******. But when they quoted the Georgia QB as saying that he's never been uncomfortable in any situation in his life. . .well, I was smiling after that overthrow for the last 3 and out. Be nice if both of these teams lost.

Since a meteor wasn't an option, I'll take Alabama winning. Nice try Dawgs.

235 days until next season. Go Gators!!!

Since a meteor wasn't an option, I'll take Alabama winning. Nice try Dawgs.

235 days until next season. Go Gators!!!

I can’t help but see the irony in Football this weekend.. Marcus a Hawaiian winning, this freshman a Hawaiian winning ,. Yes the football gods were with the Hawaiians this weekend .

Just a shame while the freshman Hawaiian can celebrate this moment in his career. The pro Hawaiian will probably suffer a complete beat down by Brady this weekend :lecture

Yeah. . .if someone in the AFC could go ahead and take the Patriots out, this Saints fan right here would appreciate it. In the unlikely scenario we make it to the Superbowl, we don't need that kind of stress. I'll take the Titans, please.

Yeah. . .if someone in the AFC could go ahead and take the Patriots out, this Saints fan right here would appreciate it. In the unlikely scenario we make it to the Superbowl, we don't need that kind of stress. I'll take the Titans, please.

It’s not all lost..Pittsburgh still might have a shot against Brady in the AFC Championship..but man that would be too sweet if we can finally get a Brady/ Brees SB! And best part is that the SB is in the dome in Minnesota if I’m correct so Saints don’t have to worry about the weather being a factor.

Back