2015 Hot Toys Summer Fair Exclusive Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What I want:​
Rambo
Conan
Doc Brown
DeVito Penguin
Millennium Falcon(I Wish) :lol
Gibson Mad Max
The Interceptor
Western Marty With Poncho
What we might get:​
AOU Hydra soldier with Chitauri armor
Tom Hardy Max
Ant-Man
Yellowjacket
AOU Safe House Hawkeye with family
AOU Safe House Stark Or Safe House Cap With log and ax.:monkey3

Last edited:
Probably something Marvel related, a Star Wars character, and some movie license that they acquired this year or last year.

Agreed.

1.) They will stay with Iron Man. ---> MK 45 grey colourscheme
2.) instead of Predator they will do Terminator ---> DX 10 style Terminator rerelease
3.) Instead of Batman they will do Star Wars ---> Stormtrooper Han and Luke

Probably yet another Iron Man, as if Iron Man Toys hasn't made more than enough of them already.

I would like to see a Phantom 1/6 figure, but I think those chances are slim.

AoU Tony Stark in that outfit he wears whilst in the suit at the beginning of the movie.

Iron Man armour variant from IM3

Arkham City Joker

I think Han and Luke in Stormtrooper gear is a good possibility. Will farmboy Luke be revealed soon? I'm guessing HT will use that sculpt for the stormtrooper one.

A Jungle Predator would be a nice surprise since I've been waiting for a 2.0 for a long time and it's my only actual Predator figure I want. I would love it if they did Dutch 2.0 as well.

I really hope HT shocks us all and produce characters that haven't been made before. But the chances of that are virtually nil since there has to be the annual mad rush, long lines and inflated eBay prices for the obligatory Iron Man armor. Okay so that slot intake, but there might be hope for a couple of other slots. Of course one of those will go to Star Wars. So that leaves maybe one original slot. If HT made a Terminator TX DX it would be a day one order. And whatever happened to the new T-850 chrome endo?

doc_brown_1.jpg

:pray:

What I want:​
Rambo
Conan
Doc Brown
DeVito Penguin
Millennium Falcon(I Wish) :lol
Gibson Mad Max
The Interceptor
Western Marty With Poncho
What we might get:​
AOU Hydra soldier with Chitauri armor
Tom Hardy Max
Ant-Man
Yellowjacket
AOU Safe House Hawkeye with family
AOU Safe House Stark Or Safe House Cap With log and ax.
:monkey3

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

I'll have to rep you for this some day. :duff

Back