2015 Hot Toys Summer Fair Exclusive Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I kinda wish I bought the Ancient Predator Convention Exclusive. I had the original back in the day, but thought the price was a bit too high when the reissue was made available.

I'd like to get Maria Hill and Luke. It'd be great if they did stay in stock long enough to use a coupon on them.

Coulson and Fury were both available for a long time. I ended up getting Coulson with a coupon code from SSC, and frequently saw Fury go for < $200 back in the day.

True i had to go back and check he did not sell out until he started shipping but just like him Hill will not be on clearance a year from now. Seems like there is a lot of excitement for her but i could be wrong. I guess we will find out in a couple days :lol

I ordered Hill but would also like Luke. I am just trying to stay away from all the Star Wars variants and stick with more iconic looks.

Gordon kept popping back up though. I snagged one when he popped up for a third time.

The last few years they would do 3 toy fair figures and then 1 summer Iron Man figure. The Summer Iron Man figures sell out fast.

It's four. Marty is a regular release.

11737898_847465571988719_1864213880182290229_n.jpg

Well... Luke is looking good...

Back