2015 Hot Toys Summer Fair Exclusive Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the Tank armor but I'm not paying $300+ because HT threw 2 Cereal Box IM toys in with it.

I'm not too upset. Atleast I can save the money to buy a few figures I missed out on.

If Shotgun ends up being made as a cereal box figure then I'm going to Hulk-Out

:lol I had to laugh. Everyone hoping it's something exciting and it's another Iron Man. Thankfully, for me, it's not another Cap. I need a break.

Someone in another thread explained the Iron Man obsession in terms of Asians' love of giant robots. Since Asia is their core market that made a lot of sense.

And they normally unveil all the TF exclusives at once, so this could be all we're getting.

Iron Man is neither giant nor a robot though. ;) Giant robots are cool. Iron Man is just repetitive - even within the context of the movie it was ludicrous to have all those suits. It's like a million different phone models from some third tier company - just throwing crap at the wall to see what sticks. If one suit of armor was "tops" then he should have made multiple of that one suit, not different lesser versions. Ok, I don't want to get started down this path, ever time I think of the IM sequels I just get pissed off. ;)

The 10th anniversary of Batman Begins might be marked. Perhaps poor Liam will make his debut...

Iron Man is neither giant nor a robot though. ;) Giant robots are cool. Iron Man is just repetitive - even within the context of the movie it was ludicrous to have all those suits. It's like a million different phone models from some third tier company - just throwing crap at the wall to see what sticks. If one suit of armor was "tops" then he should have made multiple of that one suit, not different lesser versions. Ok, I don't want to get started down this path, ever time I think of the IM sequels I just get pissed off. ;)

Go buy 500 Storm Trooper variants. :nana:

WOW...really wanted Tank...not a fan of the 'baby' suits....but LOVE TANK !!!! Don't forget about Blue Steel HT !!!

Someone in another thread explained the Iron Man obsession in terms of Asians' love of giant robots. Since Asia is their core market that made a lot of sense.

And they normally unveil all the TF exclusives at once, so this could be all we're getting.

Hot Toys said that this is the first exclusive reveal. Others will be revealed soon.

Yay more Iron Man.. :dunno

Nothing against the franchise or Marvel, and I understand the market and demand, but come on! there's no milk left in the cow and the teats have started to look deflated and saggy.

I'm glad they are doing more iron man figures. I hope they do all of them. Plenty of people want them.

Back