12" Indy In Adventure Gear: Raiders Version Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A Freak's run is a good idea if Shawn would be up for it. I wonder how many people would want one.

Les and I have been arm twisting Shawn for months now. He did mention if he does a Freaks run, they would be very limited. He would probably need a SSC Indy Figure with new Prom body to Customize a Jacket to exacting details.

I'll try to get an update soon. :gun

Les and I have been arm twisting Shawn for months now. He did mention if he does a Freaks run, they would be very limited. He would probably need a SSC Indy Figure with new Prom body to Customize a Jacket to exacting details.

I'll try to get an update soon. :gun

I thought he might need a Prom to fit it to. Well, like I said, I sent him a pm too so maybe if we gang up on him he'll do it.:whip:D

His jacket is still by far the best one out there... I have no illusions Sideshow's will be as good.

Ya think? :lol

DSC04222.jpg

Hey it could be worse... I'm kind of in the camp that if its good enough I'll probably live. But still if Shawn does offer a run of jackets I'll most likely have to cave-in.

Me too. I really don't want my Indy to have one of those cheap plastic looking jackets. I'd be willing to get one from Shawn if he did make one. :D

Just got an email form Sideshow, stating 'still in production, should be available November', which is as definite an answer they ever give. So hopefully the US will have it by then, the UK, well 'Santa' may bring it!

Just got an email form Sideshow, stating 'still in production, should be available November', which is as definite an answer they ever give. So hopefully the US will have it by then, the UK, well 'Santa' may bring it!

Well, I guess a LITTLE news :rolleyes: from Sideshow is better than no news at all. Thanks for the info. Hopefully he will finally ship out next month. "Fingers crossed"! :gun

Yea, I don't see any issues with the jacket, especially for the price of the figure it looks like a home run to me.

I'm not a huge fan of 2-piece necks either. But if they do a good job of color matching and keeping from the harsh neck cut (like Medicom does) it can be alright. I think if the rumor is true and Indy is a cast in color head this would go a long way to improving the transition from head to neck.

And I agree, if the jacket looks like the proto it should be okay. I've just seen Sideshow drop the ball on leather jackets a few too many times to feel confident.

I personally don't see anything wrong with the proto jacket either. It could stand a bit of weathering, but for the scale I think it looks fine. I have both the Relic Hunter and Medicom Indy jackets and the proto Sideshow jacket easily tops of either one. I wonder if it will be lined like those though? Both of them are lined and have functioning pockets! Not that you will probably ever see them or use them, but it is a nice touch.

Back