12" Indy In Adventure Gear: Raiders Version Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since November is upon us , one would hope that if its getting pushed back any further that it would be addressed in tommorrows news letter.

Originally Posted by denryanj
2011 is the 30th anniversary of Raiders. Maybe we'll get some news by then

Maybe they'll ship the first 12" figure by then. .....

That's what I was implying, ya nut....:google

Well, here's the poop about the delay...It seems that the wrong hand gun was produced, apparently all of the Indy figures arrived at the warehouse with the Greedo blaster instead, that is now by the way, the correct gun! :duh

C'mon Sideshow throw us a bone!!!!:banghead

Well, here's the poop about the delay...It seems that the wrong hand gun was produced, apparently all of the Indy figures arrived at the warehouse with the Greedo blaster instead, that is now by the way, the correct gun! :duh

C'mon Sideshow throw us a bone!!!!:banghead

Are you shietting me?

Ya, that's a jab, SSC's had it's quality problems, but I can't imagine getting Han Solo's gun mixed in with Indy.

What's kind of pathetic is I almost believed that. I would never think HT would do something like this, but SSC, ya never know. :lol

So, what's the scoop, then?

I really want to see prod paint apps on this figure ASAP. Shouldn't SSC have one by now. They usually get one to show off before the load comes in.

Well, SSC hasn't updated any recent items, Clone Obi-Wan, Gandalf, so even if they have a sample Indy, who knows if/when it'll be posted. We only have a tentative release right now anyway, so there's still room for more delays so we may not see a sample because they haven't received one yet that they're satisfied with.

I don't know but this delay is beyond ridiculous with no explanation and Sideshow has not been forthcoming with information. I can tolerate delays if they are justified but I think they just jumped the gun with this pro body and they shot themselves in the foot. I mean, they completely killed the momentum of this line and wasted so much opportunity with the film that came out this summer. I have been a SSC collector for years but now I am just irritated. Long delays + no info = this is the last purchase I will be making from SSC. Just an exercise in frustration. Really.

I don't know but this delay is beyond ridiculous with no explanation and Sideshow has not been forthcoming with information. I can tolerate delays if they are justified but I think they just jumped the gun with this pro body and they shot themselves in the foot. I mean, they completely killed the momentum of this line and wasted so much opportunity with the film that came out this summer. I have been a SSC collector for years but now I am just irritated. Long delays + no info = this is the last purchase I will be making from SSC. Just an exercise in frustration. Really.

Wow...

I've been waiting for something like this since Raiders came out. I'll manage to hold on a little longer before I lose faith completely:google. But to each their own.:whip

Please don't get me wrong, I am still excited about this piece but I think SSC could be a little more forthcoming with info. It is a 1/6 figure, it can only be perfected so much. It just seems to me that this figure is being ignored at this time. I've been waiting for this figure, as well, but it was announced going on a year ago.

This one and the PF had the target date of November. Let's keep hope alive that info will be forthcoming.

Maybe we're going to be in for a pleasant surprise in the next few days.:D

I'm still hopeful (and trying to be patient) that I'll have both of these before Christmas.

I'm sure the figure isn't being ignored. The rest of the line, and its customers, well maybe slightly. I've got to say that this is my first SSC product and the experience has left kinda a bad impression. At a time when money is so tight I'm really going to have to think hard about these sorts of purchases. And if I'm not feeling the company is as passionate about a line as I am (whether it's because they are spread too thin, or orders have shown this to be less financially viable than they first thought), I'm probably not going to invest in it. Realistically, even if Toht was put up for order now I would have trouble committing to buy him, whereas a year or so ago I wouldn't have hesitated - I've just moved on in my collecting interests to other lines where product is actually released and I feel there is actually a future for the line.

If the Canadian dollar doesnt gain some ground, some lucky soul will be the recipient of my exclusive.

This one and the PF had the target date of November. Let's keep hope alive that info will be forthcoming.

Maybe we're going to be in for a pleasant surprise in the next few days.:D

I'm still hopeful (and trying to be patient) that I'll have both of these before Christmas.

I'm with you DN. They can send a 30 day notice at the end of the week.. or maybe a 15 day notice by Nov 14 and still have these ready to ship in Nov.

Last edited:
Back