#1 Zombie Killer Tallahassee Custom Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spenser is sending me a sample casting for approval, and if all is good, as I expect from our talented friend, casting will be underway. As for an update on the rest:

The Mare's Leg and Banjo are being cast as we speak. There had been a delay because my caster has been traveling out of state for his career job. The holsters will be done quickly after that along with the banjo strap. The t-shirt pattern has been made, but is being tweaked.
The necklaces should be pretty quick. It's just a matter of going on a hunt for the right beads/etc.

That should be it for now. May do a few other accessories after the fact, but this covers his more difficult items. Regardless, any and all accessories will go up for sale the second they're done. We're not going to put together kits like we did with Max because the parts don't get finished at the same time. No need to worry about sell outs though, we'll make more if they do. Also, remember these will be unfinished items meaning they'll need to be painted. I do have a local guy that might start painting accessories for us, and he's going to do a test run on a few of the Mare's Legs when they're ready. Will of course post pics as there's something to show.

Spenser is sending me a sample casting for approval, and if all is good, as I expect from our talented friend, casting will be underway. As for an update on the rest:

The Mare's Leg and Banjo are being cast as we speak. There had been a delay because my caster has been traveling out of state for his career job. The holsters will be done quickly after that along with the banjo strap. The t-shirt pattern has been made, but is being tweaked.
The necklaces should be pretty quick. It's just a matter of going on a hunt for the right beads/etc.

That should be it for now. May do a few other accessories after the fact, but this covers his more difficult items. Regardless, any and all accessories will go up for sale the second they're done. We're not going to put together kits like we did with Max because the parts don't get finished at the same time. No need to worry about sell outs though, we'll make more if they do. Also, remember these will be unfinished items meaning they'll need to be painted. I do have a local guy that might start painting accessories for us, and he's going to do a test run on a few of the Mare's Legs when they're ready. Will of course post pics as there's something to show.

Awesome work up for the figure. Can't wait to see him completed.
Seeing how Woody's character was a Steve McQueen tribute (from
Dead or Alive: bounty Hunter) You can also find stuff for him from
the figure Triad put out about 8-9 months ago. A lot is parted out
by different vendors, that might help complete this figure.

Awesome work up for the figure. Can't wait to see him completed.
Seeing how Woody's character was a Steve McQueen tribute (from
Dead or Alive: bounty Hunter) You can also find stuff for him from
the figure Triad put out about 8-9 months ago. A lot is parted out
by different vendors, that might help complete this figure.

Quick question-do you work for Triad Toys?

Quick question-do you work for Triad Toys?

No, I work for me "One Sixth Global", my own company.
I also like Toy Anxiety, because we do the same things in the same state.
And I also buy things from them, all the time, because I like support local companies.

I just had that idea of using parts of the Triad figure
to do my own Woody Zombie killer. I also did a thread on
it like 6 months ago...:) So I thought I pass the info along,
since this thread was related to the same awesome idea.

Last edited:
Would love to see the finished sculpt!

I just received a test casting of the sculpt that Spenser wanted me to see in person. Aside from a couple minor adjustments, I think it turned out fantastic! It really captures the smartassy personality Tallahassee had with that Woody Harrelson grin. I will try to post pics of it tomorrow, but I'm heading out of town so my time is limited.

On another note, I lost my local caster, so there's a delay on casting the accessories. He never even got the banjo done I thought he was well underway with. I'm now in hopes of working with Lopie for at least the banjo, but possibly some others. I'm going to Star Wars Celebration V in FL where I'm actually meeting up with him to hand over the parts for casting if we reach an agreement. I see no reason why we wouldn't though. Then, hopefully not long after that, we'll get some of these accessories available, and hopefully around the same time we get all the head castings, which are being done by Spenser, so that is not effected by the loss of my caster. Thank you all for your patience!

OK, here's the primered pic of the final sculpt. There are some areas, mostly on his has that will need to be sanded and such. I think the likeness turned out great!

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Castings should be underway shortly, and hopefully available in a couple weeks.

Hello, and thank you all for your patience, but I have good news. The Tallahassee heads should be shipping to me hopefully by next week. Also, the rifle castings are done, and holsters should all be ready then as well. We have a slight delay on the banjo due to some molding issues, but they are being worked out, and they will be done hopefully not too much longer from now. All items will be available on our site once they are in stock and ready to sell.

Hello, and thank you all for your patience, but I have good news. The Tallahassee heads should be shipping to me hopefully by next week. Also, the rifle castings are done, and holsters should all be ready then as well. We have a slight delay on the banjo due to some molding issues, but they are being worked out, and they will be done hopefully not too much longer from now. All items will be available on our site once they are in stock and ready to sell.

Sounds great! Will you still be offering the V-neck T-shirt sometime?

Back