#1 Zombie Killer Tallahassee Custom Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By the way, we are planning now to complete and offer several accessories for Tallahassee. So far, here's the "hopeful" list:

1. Banjo (in the works)
  2. Mare's Leg rifle with leg holster (in the works)
  3. Necklaces (researching)
  4. Twinkie Box (already available on Toy Anxiety website)

If the styrene thing works out for me, I might also make a bat and hedge clippers.

The shirt is also something I'm going to try to get developed, but most of the rest of his things are available in one form or another.

By the way, we are planning now to complete and offer several accessories for Tallahassee. So far, here's the "hopeful" list:

1. Banjo (in the works)
  2. Mare's Leg rifle with leg holster (in the works)
  3. Necklaces (researching)
  4. Twinkie Box (already available on Toy Anxiety website)

If the styrene thing works out for me, I might also make a bat and hedge clippers.

The shirt is also something I'm going to try to get developed, but most of the rest of his things are available in one form or another.

Awesome. How about the hedge clippers he uses in the supermarket ?

Quick question - maybe it would be a good idea to make the sculpt neckless so that it works with the ttl necked body - given that Talahassee's shirts are v-cut so a regular buck/ht style neck isn't going to look that great. Check out the Sawyer thread for examples.

Here's another WIP pic of the Banjo. Nearing completion of the styrene portion of this piece. Just need to add the bridge, tuning keys and some other minor details along with some clean up. Still trying to decide how I want to do the keys.

picture.php

Crap!!! That Banjo is really awesome... I am impressed. Definitely will purchase one if you sell it separately.

Amazing! I am really looking forward to all these pieces coming together. I really hope the end product looks fantastic because I definitely want one :p.

awesome, I made a thread asking whether or not one existed and man, I would love one. Hopefully he comes in a snakeskin jacket just like the final sequence of the movie!

awesome, I made a thread asking whether or not one existed and man, I would love one. Hopefully he comes in a snakeskin jacket just like the final sequence of the movie!

Unfortunately the snake skin jacket is not part of the plans as that is a very specific pattern, and finding accurate snake skin material that is to scale seems impossible. If you have a source, let us know and we can look into it. We do plan to offer the head, banjo, Mare's Leg Rifle w/ holster, and T-Shirt. We are also looking into the garden sheers and necklaces. The Banjo, rifle and sheers will be in kit form meaning you get to paint/weather them. Also, the banjo was just given to our caster, so they should be available soon in the custom section of our website. Will post here when they are. Thanks!

Time for a WIP. Here's the Mare's leg. Almost done. Need to do a couple more details, and clean it up for casting. The trigger/lever action will be cast separately and will need to be glued into a small slot in the gun. Any feedback would be appreciated.

picture.php

I'm a little surprised at the limited interest in this custom, and the lack of feedback regarding the accessories, and therefore would like to know, how many people are interested in this sculpt/accessories? I know there are several interested people, but please restate your interest after this post.

I'm really looking forward to this. I definitely want the sculpt and accessories. The sculpt and Banjo looked great. The gun also looks good though from the picture its a bit hard for me to see. I already bought a Black jacket similar to the one he wore in the movie. I'm just waiting on your sculpt and accessories to finish him off.

I would definitely like to have a completed custom! I think the lack of comments is because it looks great and people are just waiting to see more, I dunno. Stuff looks really good so far though and I'm looking forward to more ^_^.

I'm a little surprised at the limited interest in this custom, and the lack of feedback regarding the accessories, and therefore would like to know, how many people are interested in this sculpt/accessories? I know there are several interested people, but please restate your interest after this post.

I am certainly interested. Just not good at finding spare parts and what body would work/look right. Zombieland is a fav of mine as well as the Tallahassee character, so I don't want to pass this up.

I'm really looking forward to this. I definitely want the sculpt and accessories. The sculpt and Banjo looked great. The gun also looks good though from the picture its a bit hard for me to see. I already bought a Black jacket similar to the one he wore in the movie. I'm just waiting on your sculpt and accessories to finish him off.

May I ask where you got a black jacket that may work for this?

Back