#1 Zombie Killer Tallahassee Custom Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may be beating a dead bush here, but we now have a few generic bald Woody Harrelson heads available, modified from the Tallahassee sculpt. Also, we have reduced the price of the Tallahassee heads to average the cost out a bit with the bald heads. Check them out here in our custom section.

Nice, I may have to pick up that head to make a Defendor custom.

Bumping this thread to the top to encourage all you Woody Harrelson fans out there who aren't interested in Tallahassee to do the following:

1) buy Woody's bald head from Toy Anxiety and have it painted with a thinning hair-line
2) buy a 1/6 body
3) put the Woody head on your new 1/6 body
4) buy two different cheesy tank tops, two pairs of shorts, and two pairs of high-top tennis shoes (all 1/6 scale, of course)
5) buy a 1/6 Blade figure
6) dress your figures as you see fit

Et voila! You now have your very own WHITE MEN CAN'T JUMP figure set.

No, no, no, you're "listening" but you're not "hearing" me. Do the above. For Beeeelly's and Seeeedney's sake.
- paid celebrity endorsement by Rosie Perez*

* not really

It's great to see some activity here after all this time, and thanks to those who have recently purchased parts for your custom! Definitely looking forward to seeing your pics!

i got the last bald head yessssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now to find a good painter, i'm still a rookie at painting.

well since nobody ever posted their custom i guess i'll post mine.
103_4266-1.jpg

it's time to nut up or shut up!!!!!!!!!! (tallahasse zombieland custom)

hey fellow freaks I've been working on this guy for some time now, and he's finally done, all the custom work has been done by me. head is ta bald woody head i made it neck-less and added hair and the mustache first time trying my hand at sculpting also painted by me. boots are josh Randall repainted by me, shirt is ht Barny Ross redyed by me, ta banjo assembled and painted by me. hat and leg rifle by Steve-o toys, stand decals done by evilface. belt is ht Abigail whistler, necklaces by toy anxiety, pants urban samurai. I'm very proud of this, he's my first custom done by me with no help. please feel free to leave comments i would really like to know what you think.
103_4267.jpg
103_4266-1.jpg
103_4261.jpg
103_4265-1.jpg
103_4269-1.jpg
103_4268.jpg

Last edited:
Re: it's time to nut up or shut up!!!!!!!!!! (tallahasse zombieland custom)

Looks really good lt0778 and congratulations on completing your first custom.:hi5:

Back