#1 Zombie Killer Tallahassee Custom Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello. Spenser sent this WIP pic over to me to post. Here's Tallahassee so far:

picture.php

It's pretty quiet around here. Think I'll whip out my Banjo and liven things up a bit...

picture.php

I got a creative itch and decided I wanted to give a shot at making the Banjo as seen in Zombieland myself. This is an early structure. I'll probably redo the fret board, but it's coming along. Will cast these up once it's done, and offer it as part of the Tallahassee accessories we hope to develop.

I got a creative itch and decided I wanted to give a shot at making the Banjo as seen in Zombieland myself. This is an early structure. I'll probably redo the fret board, but it's coming along. Will cast these up once it's done, and offer it as part of the Tallahassee accessories we hope to develop.

Awesome...looking forward to this set!:clap

Cool,
I'm not sure I want a Tallahassee figure, but definitely interested in a 1/6 banjo. Hopefully you make some extra :duff

I think I know what GB's next custom is....

deliverance_banjo_player.jpg

Cant wait for the "squeal like a pig" diorama, Joe :rock

In defense of banjo players everywhere... that scene has nothing to do with the earlier banjo playing and at no time is a banjo present, or used during the sodomizing of Ned Beatty :lecture

OK, got some tips, supplies and tools, and completely started the Banjo over using styrene, and for the better I hope you agree.

picture.php

picture.php

Still have some shaping, sanding, puttying, and the details, but it's coming along nicely I think for my first attempt at a styrene sculpture. I'm hoping to be somewhat finished by the end of this weekend. Then I'll look into casting. Also need to figure out the shoulder strap.

I'm also already working on the Mare's leg in styrene as well, but it's not far enough along to show anything.

Let me know what you think guys.
Dan

This one is shaping up to be amazing. I loooooooooved this movie and Tallahassee was by far my favorite character. Keep up the good work!

This one is shaping up to be amazing. I loooooooooved this movie and Tallahassee was by far my favorite character. Keep up the good work!

Thank you for the encouragement. Beginning to wonder since this thread had kinda gone, well... Dead LOL!

Back