#1 Zombie Killer Tallahassee Custom Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toy Anxiety

Super Freak
Reaction score
"My moma always told me, someday I'd be good at something. Who'd have guessed that something would be zombie killing?" -Tallahassee

Another Toy Anxiety Commission, Spenser is hard at work on a Tallahassee sculpt. So many people collect and customize 1:6 zombies, and it's about time we have someone to dispose of them. At last contact, it sounds as though Spenser is already nearing completion. It is planned as a 2 part head with the lower head and upper hat portion separate. Keep an eye out in this thread for updates!

Yeah, besides Shaun and Ed the only zombie killers I got are Chris and Wesker of STARS. They definately need some help. Heck there's 4 Dead babysitters alone they need help killing! :lol

Awesome but I was just looking at outfit choices and theres nothing really.

His jacket just doesn't exist in this scale, his shirt is a v-neck which also is tough to find because most shirts aren't to cover neck joints and the shirt he wears at the end is like snake skin or something.

The only easy thing to do is put him in a Venkman jumpsuit. We need a good outfit from a bootleg company.

Yay a Woody Boyd figure! Now just make Coach (RIP :monkey2), Carla, Norm, Cliff, Diane, Nick, Sam, Rebecca, and Robin). :lol

I been waitting for this I love Tallahassee:hi5: he kick ass!!!..it's time to Nut up or shut up!!!!
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/RNFOTlwaEHk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/RNFOTlwaEHk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Last edited:
Awesome choice! Will he come with a removable hat?

At this stage in the sculpt, Spenser has already designed this to be a molded hat/head sculpt. It will not be removable. However, if it works out there may be the possibility of a full hatless Harrelson head, but there won't be a separate removable hat. This will depend on the extra cost of this modification.

At this stage in the sculpt, Spenser has already designed this to be a molded hat/head sculpt. It will not be removable. However, if it works out there may be the possibility of a full hatless Harrelson head, but there won't be a separate removable hat. This will depend on the extra cost of this modification.
that's cool what is the price going to be?..so I can start saveing up and fine a Twinkie:wink1:

This was one of Woody's great movie characters. So I'm definitely interested in the head sculpt with his molded hat. The hard part for the outfit I would think is that cool "snake skin" jacket he wore! I guess that'd have to be custom made too? :dunno

But yes, please put me down for one unpainted head sculpt/hat set. Thanks! :wave

Okay, great! Thanks Spenser! I love your work, and I'm always excited to get to see what you're doing next. :clap :yess:

Back