#1 Zombie Killer Tallahassee Custom Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, update time. We should have kits ready to sell by Wednesday, but we're shooting for Monday. The only thing left to complete are the banjo straps. Once these are done, here's what you'll get if you buy the kit. Note, the boots are Triad Josh Randall's, not customs. All you need is the body, shirt and some skills + any other weaponry you desire him to have.

picture.php

Regarding the banjo, you will receive the keys, string and strap as well, though they are not pictured. Here's an example of what a completed banjo could look like.

picture.php

Then, once you have everything, this is what your Tallahassee could look like. The only thing we want to improve is the shirt, and the new Hot Toys Barney Ross comes with a V Neck, so hopefully a die job will do the trick. Never could find the right thickness, color and pattern in one batch of material. I'll try to post some better pictures next week of our completed figure.

picture.php
picture.php

OK, #1 Zombie Killer kits are now available, and there are only 11 of them. They will include:

Head
Banjo w/ Strap, string & keys
Mare's Laig Rifle
Rifle Leg Holster
Boots (Triad Josh Randall)
2 Necklaces
1 Hat Necklace

You will receive the kit as pictured + the banjo strap, string and keys that aren't in the picture. The strap is the same as the one in the picture of our completed banjo, made of a denim material. Kits will be $100 (US) $105 (International). Lastly, just remember these are kit form as shown in the kit photo below. Please PM if interested and we'll send you payment info. Thanks for all your patience! We look forward to seeing what you can do with this kit!

picture.php

picture.php

I say pick it up as soon as you get paid! These kits really are awesome I put a lot of time into all the accessories they are well worth the cost!

I would like to also add that the necklaces have a bit of extra length to them so that they should fit any type of body correctly. To make them fit tighter just tie or glue them off in the back to the size you need. Also the holster has a longer strip on the top for the same reason so that you can make it fit your figure. All you do is fold the leather over so it makes a loop you can slide the belt through and super glue the end. Like I said I did these so they can fit any type of body that you may be using because they are not all the same. And it is better to give you more than less :) Ohh almost forgot there is also a little more string than is needed for the banjo.

If there are any more questions about assembly or anything like that just shoot me a PM or ask them on the board. :) I will help however I can

Last call for kits. If they are not claimed by Monday, they will be broken up and sold on the Toy Anxiety website as individual parts. Still only 1 kit sold :impatient: :gah:

Back