1/6th Scale Celebration VI Exclusive - Commander Ganch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so glad SSC is on top of there game payment was taken monday, recieved shipping notice on wensday, and received a notice an hour ago in email saying it just shipped :cuckoo: even though its out of california right now and that they have taken payment as of the email :slap

They are either stretched thin right now or are just slipping up this isn't very usual of them.

I hope you're wrong but...

Got my Ganch today and must say I am happy with him overall....what I am not happy with is his holster straps were off and just laying under the figure in the tray, the stand base was unwrapped, he had on his action feet, his regular feet were in the action feet tray, and one of the hands connector peg was broken. Nothing wrong with the figure or the accesories/stand that I can see and no chips, marks, or damage other than the flat palm hand peg. This all leads me to believe this is a returned figure to SSC that was then shipped back out to me.

None of this is worth me wasting time trying to get a new peg for a hand or just plain old complaining but it does unsettle me that the whole process to buy this figure has been ****ed up from the beginning. I will continue to do business with SSC because they haven't let me down in the past.

Got my Ganch today and must say I am happy with him overall....what I am not happy with is his holster straps were off and just laying under the figure in the tray, the stand base was unwrapped, he had on his action feet, his regular feet were in the action feet tray, and one of the hands connector peg was broken. Nothing wrong with the figure or the accesories/stand that I can see and no chips, marks, or damage other than the flat palm hand peg. This all leads me to believe this is a returned figure to SSC that was then shipped back out to me.

None of this is worth me wasting time trying to get a new peg for a hand or just plain old complaining but it does unsettle me that the whole process to buy this figure has been ****ed up from the beginning. I will continue to do business with SSC because they haven't let me down in the past.

I will be getting my Ganch tomorrow, and I worry that we are either getting factory extras or returns.

Sent from my little pocket-machine using Tapatalk

i got my Ganch from a mate that went to C6.Finally got pics up.What an awesome figure!!
Well done SS!!!

Celebration6062.jpg

Celebration6060.jpg

Celebration6059.jpg

Celebration6056.jpg

Celebration6048.jpg

Sounds like you did get a return. But I would think it was shipped by mistake.

This all leads me to believe this is a returned figure to SSC that was then shipped back out to me.

That's BS. You've got to let them know. That's a 2nd hand item you got there for a full price fee.

$125 for a broken, 2nd hand figure?

They can't even take the time to make a return figure even look brand new before they ship it out?:lol

That's BS. You've got to let them know. That's a 2nd hand item you got there for a full price fee.

$125 for a broken, 2nd hand figure?

They can't even take the time to make a return figure even look brand new before they ship it out?:lol

I sent an email but that is as far as I will go. Life is short and I have waisted enough of it to have no wilingness to seek a refund/swap over this maybe they will send me a new hand lol.

My Wait List conversion Ganch came and HE IS EPIC!!!! I LOVE THE CLONES WITH THE UNIQUE PATTERNS AND HE IS GREAT!!

:yess:

Now I want him to lead a couple of Shock Troopers...if I ever find any...lol :monkey2

So has the second batch from Sideshow shipped yet to online retailers, it is now October, and no one knows when this figure is shipping again.

So has the second batch from Sideshow shipped yet to online retailers, it is now October, and no one knows when this figure is shipping again.

No clue and didn't know that sdcc/celebration exclusives went out to online retailers as shipments. Have only seen them at SSC or at the event in question for sale. I may be wrong though.

I really want one, but they haven't sent them out yet to the online guys, they all still have them pre-ordered. I am guessing the next wave will go out next week with Neyo and Tusken Raider!

Guys, for those that bought from Sideshow, how much was shipping to Australia? Mine is on flex and was trying to estimate the costs.

If no one answers, call Sideshow and tell them you want your shipping cost. They'll probably say it could change before payoff and tell them you want it ball parked.

Back