1/6th Cad Bane

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dorgs - email me the artwork and I'll run it off on my 44" printer in the morning.

Can't promise it back for Christmas :monkey2 but will get there soonish!

Chuck us a Hi Res pdf - you've got my address and I'll work my magic.

DG

EDIT: if you have time, (LOL it's half past midnight and I'm typing in bed so you probably don't!) but plan it up so you can lay a single flat sheet onto the board, save a lot of peeling edges in the future. If not panels are fine.
I'm working from 8am 'til about 4pm tomorrow then were off until Jan 4th, I'll pick up your email on my phone if you can't send it tonight and I'll talk to our TNT guy, see if they can do a next day to your gaff. Might costs bomb but we can only ask!
Night mate!

EDIT 2: Another thought.
If there is no time for me to print and get back to you by tomorrow... Try artist spray varnish. It's used to seal pastel pictures but works well on inkjet pics too. Comes in small cans available from any art supplier. Can get cheaper clear spray laquer from Halfords.
Print the job, let it dry. Give a good even coat of sealant, let that dry!! Then you can handle.
Hope this helps.
DG

Last edited:
DG you are too kid man. I could pop in to work and bang one out.. humm but to be honest I am kind of liking the beaten up box. Liam is a very chilled understanding 8 and a half year old (wonder if he takes after me or the Mrs!!) my guess it that he will just say thats ok dad.. I love it. If he doesn't then hes not getting it LOL (kidding)

i will definitely post pics and I may make a box next year if Liam really wants it.

Again Dgothikus I can not thank you enough but I am sure you are mega busy you are great, darned wished we lived closer, OMG I am welling. (Sad git)

Speak soon

mark

LOL you soppy girly git. No worries, let me know if you change your mind.

DG

P.S. When you say busy... Were all poping down the pub lunchtime, Christmas in the Print Trade starts here and we don't surface until the 4th Jan. It's a twelve day EggNog Bonanza!!!

With a massive thanks to Colin for the offer of printing and couriering the box to me in time for Christmas... He kindness does not end there!!! In our Christmas card this morning was a set of Van Helsing pistols to complete Cad Bane..... This may not be the time or the place..... but I LOVE YOU......

Re: The Mighty Rogue Trooper

I awoke this morning to this!! And some wonderful comments and I need to make a few things clear.

Last night I had every intention of expanding on this thread and explaining about it.

Right the head sculpt!

The head sculpt is a re-sculpt of another board members amazing work. The Mighty, the Amazing, the chuffin bleedin brilliant Rogue Trooper.

Many months ago I contacted Rogue after being blown away by his outstanding sculpts. Rogue (who is such a wonderful chap).

Rogue offered to lend, yes lend me some of his customs!! Amazing eh! Hence the cantina was born and cad bane.

Rogue allowed me to take a cast or two and I set about re-sculpting the brilliant duros to suit the cad bane figure.

So this figure is 100% dedicated to my good friend Rogue Trooper and I am forever in his debt.

As for more of Rogues work..... ooowww yes its coming.

The Christmas Cantina Special will be Show casing the Masters work and some of my interpretations of his truly fabulous work.[/COLOR][/B]

Thanks for sharing the custom - which looks great (although I don't know the character at all) and for not taking offense at some of our less couth members.

You have a great attitude that I wish more Star Wars collectors would adopt - not to mention some awesome customizing abilities. Keep up the good work - it's great to have a Star Wars collector like you on this forum.

Thanks for sharing the custom - which looks great (although I don't know the character at all) and for not taking offense at some of our less couth members.

You have a great attitude that I wish more Star Wars collectors would adopt - not to mention some awesome customizing abilities. Keep up the good work - it's great to have a Star Wars collector like you on this forum.

Yeah, here's to Dorgs!

:fireworks

And to reward him, you hide all his kickass custom work in a subforum. :dunno:p

Would it be possible to do a "C" like you did the other icons and put all this stuff back into the Star Wars boards proper?

And to reward him, you hide all his kickass custom work in a subforum. :dunno:p

Would it be possible to do a "C" like you did the other icons and put all this stuff back into the Star Wars boards proper?

please don't the subforum is a great idea. its not a pain to flip between the 2 and is nice when I'm feeling for official product I go one way, when I'm feeling the other I go here. mixing it makes it harded to find what i'm looking for.

Thanks Dave.... this forum has helped me out sooooo much and it is so inspirational.

mark

Last edited:

Dave, you've got to check out the Clone Wars cartoon... Some good stuff. Especially now in season 2.

Back