1/6 VTS TOYS - Wasteland Ranger: The Road to Hell

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so when is someone finally gonna mod the hair with rooted ones?

Amazing work from everyone here. Another for the hell of it. 20161205_223301.jpg

Throwing my finished Max into the mix. All props and thanks to everyone here for sharing their tips, tricks and ideas!

Recipe is mostly VTS with AF shirt, Mr. E boots and HT Keaton Bruce Wayne body with padding (the VTS body just didn't have enough bulk for me). Weathered with Folk Art antiquing medium and Bragdon powders. Sherlock skull :)
:duff

Great! I like it very much!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey, does anyone know where I could get hold of the art figures shirt? It looks a bit better than the VTS one...

Thanks

Timewalker toys updated its site, they will start billing this week and maybe shipping out next week, wont be much longer now finally

So after looking at my figure the acrylic started to come off and at first it wasn't an issue cause it looked good to me. But after looking at more images of Max's outfit in fury road the color wasn't quite there yet. So I add new weathering to it. Using black and beige mixed together. The results are amazing probably will post more images of him tomorrow with better lighting. 20161206_204315.jpg20161206_204340.jpg

3d8119c199aaf290b1972d426135fee2.jpg

ddf306950e8440ea7d2f5033d19b0506.jpg

Yep, me too. Already had to make them back when the AF version came out and didn't have one - you can't have a Fury Max with no bracelet. It's not that hard to do. Just find the guide online.

Last edited:
those with AF pants just wondering what did you do with the strings around the crouch? did you tuck it inside the pants or left it hanging.

while removing the pants it was too tight so i decided to loosen the string, but i ended up with a dead knot even though i managed to separate the ends the knot still there, and when i tried to retie the strings back i ended up with another dead knot... i gave up with the knot and just tucked it inside the pants but somewhere deep inside i felt dissatisfied... i already tried using 2 needles to loosen the knots but just couldn't...

those with AF pants just wondering what did you do with the strings around the crouch? did you tuck it inside the pants or left it hanging.

while removing the pants it was too tight so i decided to loosen the string, but i ended up with a dead knot even though i managed to separate the ends the knot still there, and when i tried to retie the strings back i ended up with another dead knot... i gave up with the knot and just tucked it inside the pants but somewhere deep inside i felt dissatisfied... i already tried using 2 needles to loosen the knots but just couldn't...

Hehe, the worries of a collector ;-). I think you should just leave them tucked inside. There're no evidence that he had strings hanging out of his pants, at least not later on in the movie, so think you should just be happy where they are. The strings on mine hang out a bit, but that's not really intentional.
c800852e99d1053bb3990f4bdb44ea9e.jpg

Hey Keegan, those boots are awesome... Could you give me any link where I can buy them?

Really cool bracelets, Dboz and slikkerias! Gonna look into that. Although the stock plastic one doesn't bother me too much...yet.

Hey Keegan, those boots are awesome... Could you give me any link where I can buy them?

They really are outstanding. Here's the thread.

Guess what guys? TimeWalker Toys converted my waitlist......

Max is on his way here..

Thank for all the great pics , they really sold me on this one. I'll be checking on all the great mod progress you all keep making on this one.

What is considered essential mods beside making Max more "dirty"?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back