1/6 - ThreeZero Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
‘1/6 display mode! Kiahhh!!’
1688417942987.gif

I wonder if Threezero will ever do zords. They would be day 1 preorders for me if they did.
Well, they recently released their version of Voltron (though I still think the Blitzway version is the superior set) so there may be some hope of them making an MMPR Megazord
I won’t have any discipline if they release movie figures. Day 1 PO!
Man movie figures would be TOUGH to pass on and it already was tough to pass on the original set.

Well, they recently released their version of Voltron (though I still think the Blitzway version is the superior set) so there may be some hope of them making an MMPR Megazord

Man movie figures would be TOUGH to pass on and it already was tough to pass on the original set.
I ordered the Soul of Chogokin reissues but I am not ashamed to say that I will go in on the Threezero Zords if that day ever comes.

I’d be interested to see what materials movies figure suits would be made out of. I would hope not pleather.

I'm really surprised they haven't done any Zords-- though I suspect Hasbro may be stopping that from happening as it would step on the toes of their Ascension series Zords. No doubt ThreeZero would probably make the best ones we've had, probably ever.

I'm really surprised they haven't done any Zords-- though I suspect Hasbro may be stopping that from happening as it would step on the toes of their Ascension series Zords. No doubt ThreeZero would probably make the best ones we've had, probably ever.
I don't think Hasbro is too worried about other companies making products of the Rangers or Zords. They're getting money through licensing and different companies appeal to different collectors.

I’m really not a fan of the movie suits personally. They have a weird look and aren’t as iconic as the suits from the show. If the ninja suits were made I’d consider them more.

It's not exactly Lord Zedd, Rita or Goldar but it's nice to see them finally doing something outside of a Ranger. Will be cool to have some of these posed fighting the Rangers on display.

It's not exactly Lord Zedd, Rita or Goldar but it's nice to see them finally doing something outside of a Ranger. Will be cool to have some of these posed fighting the Rangers on display.
My sentiments exactly.
This means there is still hope for those - in my opinion- essential three.

Putties will be cheap AF so I think a pair should suffice so they can hopefully someday flank a 1/6 Goldar!

Pretty cool to see a Putty Patroller. Would rather have Zedd or Rita though. Also kind of a shame that unless you already own them the Power Rangers aren’t available so not exactly a release to jump in on unless you want to pair the Putty with the Dragon Shield Black Ranger.

I'm interested to see if ThreeZero will include the Z-Putty vest and knee pads as accessories or if those will be saved for a future Z-Putty Patroller release.

Back