1/6 - ThreeZero Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure how many people would actually be interested in this, but technically could be considered a figure for the Power Rangers collection, since he got this character got his start on the show.
https://www.tnsfigures.com/soosootoys-sst052-1-6-scale-the-sun-warrior-pre-order-deposit/
3a6ff9810851372e81988a820885ef28.jpg

Photo_20-12-2022_4_44_57_PM__62132.1671528389.jpg
7iuvp0.jpg

Followed by the Toei Marvel crossover characters :

Supaidāman!
7ixeuy.gif

And the Dance Battle Fever Five!
oie_animation.gif

Last edited:
Once and Always was nostalgia done right in my opinion. Kept the tone of the original show but added some stakes/drama. It was a good running time- not too short but also not overly long. The legacy characters were handled well and with respect. Story was pretty basic but moved at a good pace.

The only complaint I have about the special is that the Megazord fight was all CG. I want a man in a suit dammit!

Other than that, I had a great time and wish it were a little longer. Hopefully they do more specials in the future. Maybe annually.

You can still buy them from toydojo. Everywhere else is sold out

I saw it on a reddit post 2 3 days ago. Ordered it right than and there and it arrived today. Maybe 10$ over if anything. Great purchase. Don't wait . I thought I was SOL amd have to buy x2 from resale
Thanks for this. I ordered the last one they had in stock of the Green Ranger for my brother. He absolutely loves MMPR and his favorites were Zack and Tommy. For Christmas ‘22 I chose to get him the Black Ranger figure instead of Green and figured I could get the Green at a later date. The following week after ordering, JDF passed and all the Green Ranger merch skyrocketed. So, thanks to you, I was able get the Green Ranger figure at a decent price to gift to him for this year’s Christmas. Went ahead and ordered myself the Red Ranger as well just in case.

Not sure how many people would actually be interested in this, but technically could be considered a figure for the Power Rangers collection, since he got this character got his start on the show.

https://www.tnsfigures.com/soosootoys-sst052-1-6-scale-the-sun-warrior-pre-order-deposit/
Photo_20-12-2022_4_44_57_PM__62132.1671528389.jpg
Still technically part of the Masked Rider show Saban gave us, but his "gold form" was announced too.
339419733_1638006766628043_7122910155317401552_n__41414.1680521576.jpg

The show was pretty awful, but I do admit I still have a soft-spot for the character as a Power Rangers-adjacent crossover character with a cool design.

I could almost be persuaded to buy the box set of them all now. I feel like if I get any of the core team individually I’ll want to just get them all. Except maybe if I get the Dragon Shield Red Ranger or had I gotten the Green or White Ranger.

This line is honestly one of my favorite collections. There are certainly a few things that I wish were done better but it's one of my favorite displays.

I have the Tamashii Nations S.H.Figuarts, Hasbro Lightning Collection (refraining from the Deluxe/30th Anniversary editions), and (currently collecting) Super7 Ultimates. (Contemplating Mezco One:12 but I may eventually pass on them.)

All of them serve certain purposes but none of them command the shelf presence that the 1/6 ThreeZero have.

This line is honestly one of my favorite collections. There are certainly a few things that I wish were done better but it's one of my favorite displays.

I have the Tamashii Nations S.H.Figuarts, Hasbro Lightning Collection (refraining from the Deluxe/30th Anniversary editions), and (currently collecting) Super7 Ultimates. (Contemplating Mezco One:12 but I may eventually pass on them.)

All of them serve certain purposes but none of them command the shelf presence that the 1/6 ThreeZero have.
Complete honesty, these are pretty much my "definitive" figures of the OG Power Rangers team. They're not flawless, as you mentioned, but nothing else is remotely as show-accurate. The materials have such a gorgeous shine to them. The paint catches the light. The glossiness of the helmets... it's all sublime. And for the asking price, an incredible steal. I have definitely paid far more for far smaller, less impressive figures.

So I really feel very little compulsion to get other figures in other lines when these are just so good. The only thing "bothers" me is we don't have more. I'd love to complete a shelf of 1/6 Tommy figures - Zeo, Turbo, Dino Thunder - or have other characters like Phantom Ranger or Dai Shi, but if it HAS to stay MMPR, it's amazing.

I could almost be persuaded to buy the box set of them all now. I feel like if I get any of the core team individually I’ll want to just get them all. Except maybe if I get the Dragon Shield Red Ranger or had I gotten the Green or White Ranger.
This is sorta how I'm feeling now that I just have the Red Ranger coming for myself. If Sideshow has another big discount on the box set like they did previously, I may jump on it.

I actually got a Yellow Ranger one for $20 at a shop because it had a broken arm. I glued it, it can't bend. I've been on a damaging look for my customs.

IMG-4343.jpg

IMG-4338.jpg

I actually got a Yellow Ranger one for $20 at a shop because it had a broken arm. I glued it, it can't bend. I've been on a damaging look for my customs.

IMG-4343.jpg

IMG-4338.jpg
Dang. Looks like Trini after the fight with Robo-Rita.

SS had the set as a daily deal yesterday for $444…with free ship. Used all of my SS rewards and got it for under $388. Would have been nice to grab the white ranger when he was affordable but thrilled to have the core team especially at that price.

SS had the set as a daily deal yesterday for $444…with free ship. Used all of my SS rewards and got it for under $388. Would have been nice to grab the white ranger when he was affordable but thrilled to have the core team especially at that price.
They’re phenomenal figures and I can’t fault that deal. I spent almost that much the other day on just the HT She-Hulk figure.

I have all the Tommy ones, and that’s enough for me. I’d love the others too, but lack of space and funds kicked in.

They really are great though. Accessorized to the gills, a gorgeous sheen to the fabric, nice glossy helmets, and amazing shelf presence together.

That’s such a good deal. I’m glad you got the original 6 at least. Get ready to have one of the most fun unboxing experiences you’ve had in a while!

Back