1/6 - ThreeZero Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you guys I am getting anxious for them to arrive. Bought 2 sets of the OneSixthKit height stands to help display them.
IMG_2191.jpeg

Thank you guys I am getting anxious for them to arrive. Bought 2 sets of the OneSixthKit height stands to help display them. View attachment 638968
I tried to give them stands, but they just look awkward to me with the poses I have them in. So I just museum puttied them all to the shelf. They actually sat for months without anything and held their poses without falling. But I got tired of playing with fire.

Kind of surprised it took so long to be announced but not all that surprising it’s being made. The parts exist so it’s a simple variant. I don’t feel like the Black Ranger version is as memorable as the Red Ranger version personally.

Kind of surprised it took so long to be announced but not all that surprising it’s being made. The parts exist so it’s a simple variant. I don’t feel like the Black Ranger version is as memorable as the Red Ranger version personally.
I'm surprised too. I would have thought we'd have seen this around the same time as the White & Dragon Shield Red Rangers. It does give me hope that we may see a few more figures from ThreeZero though.

I'm normally a completionist, but I'm not sure if I'll get this one. If I thought I could have the whole team wearing the shield, that would change my mind. The Pink Ranger did wear it in the comics, so a dragon shield that would fit the female figures would be amazing.

I picked up the Ranger Slayer figure several months ago to test out if I wanted to collect any 1/6 scale Power Rangers (I already have the whole team in SH Figuarts, plus the Hasbro 6" Ranger Slayer figure). I absolutely love the Ranger Slayer design, and once I got her posed, I was sold on keeping her. Which also meant I had to track down a Green Ranger to pair with her (my plan was always a Tommy/Kimberly pairing, rather than picking up the whole team... and I'll pick Green over White or Drakkon any day of the week).

I finally got my Green Ranger the other day (after passing/missing out on several opportunities at/near retail, though I still got a decent deal on it), and my 1/6 Power Rangers display is complete. I'm still not 100% sold on the pose for Tommy, but Kimberly's pose is basically set (love the wired cape).
tz_power_rangers.jpg

I might actually get the Dragon Shield Black Ranger. It’s cheap and it does look cool. I do think the Green or Red Ranger are a bit cooler looking though.

I really wish I would have bought the Green or White Ranger when they were more readily available.

Last edited:
I wonder if Threezero is doing a version of the Green Ranger without the shield. The Dragon Shield Black Ranger promo images show it.

IMG_2654.jpg

Last edited:
I'd love for them to come up with a way to release White Ranger again.
Truthfully I was a bit surprised they didn’t re-release the Green and White Rangers after JDF’s passing as a tribute. Maybe eventually they will but felt it was too soon.

I dunno it seems like that Green Ranger was snuck into the new Black Ranger promo pictures as a tease. I could see that getting a release since it would be essentially a simple re-release.

I'm quite surprised this isn't a PX Previews Exclusive unless BBTS doesn't have it listed as such yet?

After JDF passed, the White and Green Ranger prices shot up in the aftermarket. The Green Ranger hung around stores a lot longer, but the White Ranger was gone within a few days and selling in the aftermarket for ~$300. It was nuts and I’m glad I didn’t cave in. I ended up landed the 6-pack and the White Ranger for $511 on Cyber Monday.

Back