1/6 - ThreeZero Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love those figures. I am painting unmasked tommy, jason to create helmet off versions of the rangers.

I also have sculpts for civilian Rangers. I also have a Bulk, but now need to find a skull.
Where did you get the unmasked sculpts- was it that guy on Instagram?
I’d love a full set of civilian clothing rangers. Those outfits are equally as iconic to me as the power suits.
1671471399642.jpeg

Jason looks really pissed off in that photo, lol.

Also, can anyone tell me why in the world the White Ranger figure is selling for $300 - $400 now on eBay?!
Was he short-produced or something compared to the others?

Jason looks really pissed off in that photo, lol.

Also, can anyone tell me why in the world the White Ranger figure is selling for $300 - $400 now on eBay?!
Was he short-produced or something compared to the others?
Everyone and their mama rushed out to buy the figure when JDF passed away, and now people are looking to capitalize on his death.

Everyone and their mama rushed out to buy the figure when JDF passed away, and now people are looking to capitalize on his death.
And unlike Green, he wasn’t in the 6 pack, just the solo release.

I got him at release and love him. Hopefully we get another batch. Threezero’s radio silence currently makes me fear they’re done though, which is a major shame.

And unlike Green, he wasn’t in the 6 pack, just the solo release.

I got him at release and love him. Hopefully we get another batch. Threezero’s radio silence currently makes me fear they’re done though, which is a major shame.

I agree. I would have loved movie figures or even Zeo. I would have definitely bought a Red Zeo Ranger. I held off for so long because I was waiting for them to announce movie figures!

Going to jump in this thread after not commenting after a long time..

Sideshow has the Core 5 for $555 USD if anyone still interested or needs a post Christmas gift

https://www.sideshow.com/collectibl...angers-green-ranger-six-pack-threezero-907476
That saying, I hope that Mezco's version of Green/Dragon Ranger does some justice when it gets posted up for solicitation, but there is an issue if your very nit picky on the details - The Sword of Truth does not have the tassel on this 1:12 version

My issue with the six pack is I don’t have the room to dedicate to all of them. They’d be cool but I dunno. Wish I had gotten the Green or White when they were still available.

White isn't my Tommy... but wish I had him still. Never overpay is my mindset.
White was very much my Tommy. Love Green, but my dad went through hell to get me a White Ranger for Christmas that year. Holds a special place in my heart.

Kamen Rider Black RX as a Power Ranger @ShadowX81? I really don't know about that though...

I've read on Wiki that Black RX failed to catch interest in the North American shores. Loved Kamen Rider Ryuki, watched the American adaptation and then the original Japanese version afterwards (which lead me to watch binge watch Kamen Rider Decade, OOO, Wizard, Gaim and Drive). Have not seen other Kamen Rider shows afterwards due to crazy work schedules.

I do like White/Kiba Ranger (due to the different design of the suit), however the design of the Green/Dragon Ranger sticks to me more when JDF/Tommy got his start in the series.

Kamen Rider Black RX as a Power Ranger @ShadowX81? I really don't know about that though...

I've read on Wiki that Black RX failed to catch interest in the North American shores. Loved Kamen Rider Ryuki, watched the American adaptation and then the original Japanese version afterwards (which lead me to watch binge watch Kamen Rider Decade, OOO, Wizard, Gaim and Drive). Have not seen other Kamen Rider shows afterwards due to crazy work schedules.
He wasn't a Power Ranger, however they adapted the show into a similar style show in America called "Masked Rider". They used an episode of Power Rangers as a backdoor pilot for his show where the Power Rangers travel to his planet to help him out with some villain. They also mentioned him in a couple of later episodes.

uaq74hsa6s791.png

I’m kind of surprised that Threezero hasn’t reissued at least the Green and White Rangers. They were popular to begin with and after JDF’s passing they became more sought after.

You can still buy them from toydojo. Everywhere else is sold out

I saw it on a reddit post 2 3 days ago. Ordered it right than and there and it arrived today. Maybe 10$ over if anything. Great purchase. Don't wait . I thought I was SOL amd have to buy x2 from resale

How big would a 1:6 Megazord cockpit be...
74i9be.jpg

Unique shot from above^
74i9ic.jpg

Add Green
74mdw3.gif

Can't tell if he got a seat too, or is just standing?
74i9u4.gif
I can fit the 5 Rangers side-by-side, while overlapping, in a BESTA. (I actually have all 8, minus Ranger Slayer, in the BESTA. Core team on top of glass shelf, Green, White, and Drakkon on the wooden shelf.)

If these figures were capable of the articulation to sit like the show, it would fit.
7i9ghz.gif

7i6vav.gif

Yeah it was pretty cramped in there, looks like one Detolf shelf, would pretty well approximate the Megazord cockpit shape and size, if someone was inclined to reproduce the control panels and chairs to that scale.

Last edited:
With “Once & Always” out, I’m feeling quite the urge to grab more of these…

Back