1/6 - ThreeZero Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I could find the actors heads. I was able to get the Billy, Jason, Kimberly 12 inch auto morph figures a couple of years back. Did some nice repaints.

Was hoping Hasbro would release Zach, Trini, and Tommy. It's a very cheap way to do unmasked versions....

Guess I'll hope some customizers will do it eventually.

I have all 8 figures in a BESTA and it's absolutely beautiful. I'm extremely happy with these figures. I'll have to work some magic for Ranger Slayer when she comes in.

I'm going to SDCC so I may ask somebody who works for ThreeZero if they have any plans for more releases.

I have all 8 figures in a BESTA and it's absolutely beautiful. I'm extremely happy with these figures. I'll have to work some magic for Ranger Slayer when she comes in.

I'm going to SDCC so I may ask somebody who works for ThreeZero if they have any plans for more releases.
I want more and also dread how far down the hole I’d go. Zedd, V2 Green, Drakkon Evo3, Omega Rangers…

Any pics?

Green looking bad ass here.

Attachments

• 20220713_194546.jpg
    20220713_194546.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 0
I looked at the Exhibitor's list and ThreeZero isn't listed. That's disappointing. I believe they have an event going on later this month so they may focus more on that.

I wish I could find the actors heads. I was able to get the Billy, Jason, Kimberly 12 inch auto morph figures a couple of years back. Did some nice repaints.

Was hoping Hasbro would release Zach, Trini, and Tommy. It's a very cheap way to do unmasked versions....

Guess I'll hope some customizers will do it eventually.

What about Super 7?

I know it's a different scale than 1/6 but that's how I'm going to display the figures eventually

The 1/6 figures on a elevated level and then maybe have the Super 7 figures unmasked below them.

Also need to figure out where to put the 1/10 Iron Studios. Too many Power Rangers collectibles. :lol

Maybe...I have the Hasbro automophs and they look nice at the 1/6 scale. I just need Zach, Trini, and Tommy. Eventually I will find something that works.

I am not sure how I feel about the Super 7's to be honest.

What about Super 7?

I know it's a different scale than 1/6 but that's how I'm going to display the figures eventually

The 1/6 figures on a elevated level and then maybe have the Super 7 figures unmasked below them.

Also need to figure out where to put the 1/10 Iron Studios. Too many Power Rangers collectibles. :lol
I saw the Super7 MMPR Wave 1 in person at NYCC and it makes me want to go all in on the line. I originally only had Goldar pre-ordered from this first wave but the display of all of them looked amazing.

Then I got a teaser of what is and maybe upcoming...I think it might be my main MMPR line going forward. I have Tamashii Nation's SHF Rangers, Soul of Chogokin Zords, and Lightening Collection Rangers and villains...but Super7 is going all in on the line. It most likely won't be done until late 2023 but I'm looking forward to it.

I'm afraid ThreeZero is done with their 1/6 line but I hope I'm wrong.

I'm afraid ThreeZero is done with their 1/6 line but I hope I'm wrong.
We haven’t heard a peep from ThreeZero about more. I don’t have numbers, but I thought the line had performed very well. Perhaps they were limited by who they could do figures of, but the existence of two comic-only characters makes me doubt that.

I guess like lost Power Rangers content, once you get through MMPR, it’s a bit of diminishing returns. As much as I love Time Force or Jungle Fury, no one there is in as much demand as yet another Tommy.

But even sticking to MMPR, there’s so many classic villains. If they wanted to milk the costumes and molds they have on-hand, a Zack or Lim with the dragon shield would be easy to do. I don’t know. Maybe the deal just reached its logical expiration date.

Back