1/6 - ThreeZero Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even if we stick to MMPR, what do you think the interest would be for some of their alt forms and secondary characters? I know Hasbro just pumped out some Ninjetti Rangers. You’ve got Ninjor, Alpha-5, the Alien Rangers… heck, they even crossed over with Masked Rider once. While the villains are all memorable - Zedd, Scorpina, Goldar, Rita, Rito, Ivan Ooze, etc. - they would require more unique tooling.

I can’t see this line ending so soon after such an initial splash, but I do know that going all-out with the whole MMPR team means they peaked early. While there are plenty of other popular, beloved seasons like In Space, Time Force, and RPM, nothing else is gonna match the cultural zeitgeist that MMPR did.

There's no way ThreeZero ends this line without making a Megazord or two.
I think that'll be part of their ROBO-DOU line similar to Voltron.

The Zords themselves are right up ThreeZero's alley. I am surprised that they haven't teased one yet but I wonder if Hasbro won't sign off on it until their Lightning Collection Megazord version is released. :unsure: Even though ThreeZero's version will be 2x the amount of the Lightning Collection one and target a different group of collectors anyways.
Even if we stick to MMPR, what do you think the interest would be for some of their alt forms and secondary characters? I know Hasbro just pumped out some Ninjetti Rangers. You’ve got Ninjor, Alpha-5, the Alien Rangers… heck, they even crossed over with Masked Rider once. While the villains are all memorable - Zedd, Scorpina, Goldar, Rita, Rito, Ivan Ooze, etc. - they would require more unique tooling.

I can’t see this line ending so soon after such an initial splash, but I do know that going all-out with the whole MMPR team means they peaked early. While there are plenty of other popular, beloved seasons like In Space, Time Force, and RPM, nothing else is gonna match the cultural zeitgeist that MMPR did.
I think that's the wall they've hit. I don't think any other team will sell as well as MMPR and would it be worth it to do the other Tommy versions or the 6th Ranger from other teams?

Once they consider some easy MMPR kills like armored Zach and Drakkon Evo 3, I figure that they can use some safe bets like variations of Tommy and possibly In Space to gauge interest for other possible Ranger lines.

Personally outside of Tommy, id be interested in figures from Zeo, In Space, Lightspeed Rescue, and Time Force.

To me, it would make sense to at least "try" a Power Rangers Zeo release.

The costumes are simple enough, if you are worried about sales go with Red or Gold,
pretty sure either of those would do as well or better than Ranger Slayer.

No way it would happen, but how cool would a 5-pack of the Alien Rangers be!
Those guys never got figure love from Bandai or Hasbro, even though the figures themselves
would be crazy easy to make.

The 6 figure set is on sale at hasbropulse for $329 before taxes. Shipping was $6.99 to new york. Glad I waited for this!

If they're selling them off at that much of a reduction, doesn't bode well for future releases I fear.

If they're selling them off at that much of a reduction, doesn't bode well for future releases I fear.
It’s a site-wide sale, I think.

And… dang it, it wasn’t on my radar. I already have Green, White, and Drakkon, and figured I didn’t need the whole set.

But this is about $55 a figure. That’s an amazing steal. They’re solid figures too.

I’ve got so much on my plate right now, trying to get a house, pay for renovations, etc., but this is absolutely worth jumping on.

It’s a site-wide sale, I think.

And… dang it, it wasn’t on my radar. I already have Green, White, and Drakkon, and figured I didn’t need the whole set.

But this is about $55 a figure. That’s an amazing steal. They’re solid figures too.

I’ve got so much on my plate right now, trying to get a house, pay for renovations, etc., but this is absolutely worth jumping on.

Yeah this is just Pulse, which isn't even really exactly Hasbro themselves from what I understand, so I wouldn't look too much into it. They seem really easy/cheap for TZ to make.

Pulse put SO MUCH on sale. Masterpiece Transformers, some lightsabers, these and the ThreeZero GI Joe figures. 40% off is such a good deal. I got the Red and Green rangers, I didn't think I can fit the whole set in, but figured those 2 were a good start. Can't complain for $60 each.

Yeah. The team set sold out before lunch. A few are still available individually though. Still absolutely worth the asking price, let alone 40% off.

Nice set, but I wish that ThreeZero kept the same bodies as the prototype samples……..

AF5B45CC-DD7A-43CE-87AC-CFAC7646A3FD.jpeg

FE5D25B1-F9FF-44CC-9BCE-5AA9C043219D.jpeg

0B5B6CBB-8F70-4309-8769-B806530EA0DB.jpeg
52AC4242-37CB-40E9-BE26-1C06F3A49DD1.jpeg

D588B4A0-7D68-4A65-9070-BA24E678927E.jpeg

C0EB6DCD-9908-4093-8A97-FB2A19AEB1C1.jpeg

55A6052C-3B93-4516-8D40-941280C67370.jpeg

Nice set, but I wish that ThreeZero kept the same bodies as the prototype samples……..

Outstanding display!

How were you able to get Pink Ranger in that pose? She's been a tricky one for me. I wish they gave her double jointed elbows, I think that would have solved quite a few problems I've run into. Great choices on the hands as well.

Just a heads up. White has a mark on my shield. Of course I didn't notice til the 30 days were up with sideshow. Then I ordered a replacement from bbts AND another fn mark. Hopefully bbts will replace...

Attachments

• 20220619_155257.jpg
    20220619_155257.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 20220710_003058.jpg
    20220710_003058.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 0
Green Ranger with his comic book cover poster.

Attachments

• 20220624_145941.jpg
    20220624_145941.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 20220624_145509.jpg
    20220624_145509.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 20220624_134848.jpg
    20220624_134848.jpg
    219.9 KB · Views: 0
Back