1/6 - ThreeZero Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mezco’s version going up for order tomorrow. Couldn’t find the thread.
I'm curious to see what all they come with and how much they'll cost. Also curious if they'll give the female bodies double jointed knees and elbows because I don't understand why ThreeZero didn't.

Justin recently put up his review for Ranger Slayer. I have mine in my Pile of Loot for BBTS and I'm excited to add it to my collection.

Mezco MMPR

x800-13684.jpeg

The headsculpts look decent... except Kimberly (no glasses for Billy?), helmets seem off and the
proportions look to be a bit wonky in certain pictures.

I HATE those yellow-orange and black morpher stickers at all... they couldn't at least have
TRIED to sculpt and paint metallic gold power coins for $400.00 instead of cheap logo stickers?

Guessing Green Ranger is on his way since they made the Dragon Shield.
In any case, easy pass at $80.00 a figure.

Last edited:
The headsculpts look decent... except Kimberly (no glasses for Billy?), helmets seem off and the
proportions look to be a bit wonky in certain pictures.

I HATE those yellow-orange and black morpher stickers at all... they couldn't at least have
TRIED to sculpt and paint metallic gold power coins for $400.00 instead of cheap logo stickers?

Guessing Green Ranger is on his way since they made the Dragon Shield.
In any case, easy pass at $80.00 a figure.
Poor Kim. I haven’t seen a truly great head sculpt for her yet from anyone.

They should be solid figures, but many were able to get the Threezero 1/6 six-pack for less than the price Mezco is asking. Big ask.

The set from Mezco looks more thought out than I thought it would.

The buckles on the helmet make this set unique to Saban footage (I believe that's when they were only used?)
The face sculpts aren't that bad and look a lot better in each Ranger's separate product photos.
I do like the accessories that are included like the charged Power Sword, the joined Power Lance, the lightning effect for the Power Lance, the Mega Blaster being one piece, the blast effects.

I'm glad I went all-in for the ThreeZero set and am sticking to Super7 given the commitment that they're putting into the line but I think it's a strong showing by Mezco for collectors who want 1/12 cloth goods options.

That’s too bad. He actually was at a comic book shop I go to occasionally but it’s in another city that’s like three hours from me and I couldn’t make it the day he was there. Always thought the Green Ranger was the coolest Power Ranger. RIP.

Kind of want to pick up the Green Ranger figure now. I was back and forth on it for quite a while anyways.
They're amazing figures for the price. Even compared to my Hot Toys, these have a real presence to them. I debated getting the whole team, but budget and space was tight, so I thought if I could only pick one character, it would be Tommy.

Kind of want to pick up the Green Ranger figure now. I was back and forth on it for quite a while anyways.
Would recommend getting it sooner rather than later. I noticed the White Ranger went out of stock today on BBTS and TheChosenPrime following the news on his death. I imagine the same is happening with his Green Ranger figure.

RIP. Huge MMPR fan growing up but I stopped watching around the premiere of Zeo as even a a kid, I thought I'd gre out of it and felt the show had run it's course and never looked back since. I wasn't aware that JDF came back for some of the shows so that must have been awesome for the fans.

Would recommend getting it sooner rather than later. I noticed the White Ranger went out of stock today on BBTS and TheChosenPrime following the news on his death. I imagine the same is happening with his Green Ranger figure.
I was planning to get one of them for the longest time but just never did. Part of me wonders if Threezero will do reissues given Jason David Frank’s passing.

Sad news of his passing. Crazy thing is, just days ago I was trying to decide between getting my brother the Black or Green Ranger figure for Christmas and went with the Black Ranger since that's his favorite and figured I'd get the Green Ranger for him later. I definitely chose wrongly seeing how now the Green Ranger will be incredibly difficult to find for retail.

I ordered my green ranger first thing this morning for $115, went back to the sellers page around 12 hours later and the same seller is selling him for $180. Pretty ridiculous but that's why I didn't hesitate.

They're amazing figures for the price. Even compared to my Hot Toys, these have a real presence to them. I debated getting the whole team, but budget and space was tight, so I thought if I could only pick one character, it would be Tommy.
I'm in the same boat, space and money make it hard to assemble a whole team, so when it comes down to representing the franchise, Tommy does it for me, especially Green Ranger, his best stories came during those days, and the costume design is fantastic and I love Dragnzord over Tigerzord, though both are cool.

I was planning to get one of them for the longest time but just never did. Part of me wonders if Threezero will do reissues given Jason David Frank’s passing.

I'd probably look to get it now at retail, a reissue's a bit of a gamble. On the one hand, they could do it and be seen as trying to make sure everyone who wants one is able to, on the other, they could be seen as trying to profit off his death and that's not a PR move you want to make. Maybe in a few years when his death isn't fresh, like HT and Jokers, but who knows if they'd want to at that point.

RIP. Huge MMPR fan growing up but I stopped watching around the premiere of Zeo as even a a kid, I thought I'd gre out of it and felt the show had run it's course and never looked back since. I wasn't aware that JDF came back for some of the shows so that must have been awesome for the fans.
I legit quit Power Rangers at Turbo when Tommy left the show. Years later I heard he came back and about 5 years ago started rewatching to catch up. He’s great as the mentor in Dino Thunder, gets a cool costume, and it got me to check out seasons I missed and subsequently love (Time Force, RPM, etc.)

The last appearance he has in the show was in 2018. He’s married to Kat. They have a son. He gets to fight an evil robot version of himself and reveals he can now cycle through all his previous Ranger forms. It’s complete and utter fanservice. And my inner child is still so happy.

Back