1/6 Threezero - Breaking Bad - Heisenberg Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think these are the glasses people are using, Thrust.

Just make sure you look at any photos really closely, because the Iminime glasses (which are made using the same photo-etch process) are thinner than those offered by Kit right now.

So here is my Mr.White, the only figure in my collection at the moment.

DSC_0206~2.jpg

DSC_0207~2.jpg

DSC_0208~2.jpg

Removed the fat suit and darkened the beard a little bit.

Overall very happy with this for the money, clothes could be a little better fitting, and I might change the body and shoes one day, but for now I am happy :)

ee25650aaa8dbd034c69aa739b0168c0.jpg

Just got the glasses from kit, looking awesome. it's not iminime quality but this will do for now. Are you offering walter glasses pixel?, would be interested for some improvement hehe..

Are you offering replacement glasses?

No. I don't think I could sell enough of them to recoup my costs, as I don't have anything else at this time that I need etched to help make up the volume. I'd be stuck with a lot of glasses if I made a few hundred of them.

152d9989e5609c75db6cc3886212c56e.jpg

I just finish take out the padding inside the jacket, and I personally think it fit better..

Just make sure you look at any photos really closely, because the Iminime glasses (which are made using the same photo-etch process) are thinner than those offered by Kit right now.

I used the actual ones from the iMINIME set. Leages above the others.
Oh! My mistake. I thought the glasses from Kit were the ones you were using, Zsasz. Are the IMINIME glasses still available somewhere?

Coming to this thread is making it difficult to not buy this figure. Just some very minor modifications and this thing sails. :)

Yeah, excellent pic. It's getting more and more tempting each time I come in here. :lol Great figure.

This didn't come with an Exclusive , did it?

No it didn't come with any exclusive option fiend. Yeah the figure will look great if you willing to work on it just a little bit, I personally think it's s steal for the price..[emoji16]

Oh! My mistake. I thought the glasses from Kit were the ones you were using, Zsasz. Are the IMINIME glasses still available somewhere?

Coming to this thread is making it difficult to not buy this figure. Just some very minor modifications and this thing sails. :)

No problem brotha. The glasses are on Ebay. Just search iMINIME. :duff

Back