1/6 Threezero - Breaking Bad - Heisenberg Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4d3653b25981dc7a415623e5946c5529.jpg

I'm probably one of the few that's ok with the fat suit. Just glad I have him.

Fantastic job you have done. :). I have one question for you: Is threezero head compatible with hot toys ttm narrow shoulder body? or does it need some additional modification?:)

Thats the body I used. The ball joint fits fine. I popped the head off the 3Z body and right on to the new body.

I'm probably one of the few that's ok with the fat suit. Just glad I have him.

And thats just fine. You should stick with what youre happy with. :)

Really enjoying everyone's pictures in the thread. Here's Heisenberg enjoying his own vinyl soundtrack

o52zpyj.jpg

IHgupkF.jpg

Had mine for a month or so now and think it's great for the money. All I've done is use an elastic band around the white T to take in the padding, whiteout making him look too skinny. I've also swapped out the shoes with the chem man and think they look good. I'm just wondering if anyone can suggest how I 'iron' the trousers as they're quit creased. I didn't want to take an iron to then without asking first so any help would be appreciated. Here's a few quick phone pictures. image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Looking good. The pants will iron fine. Just use a regular iron on the lowest setting, place the pants flat on a white towl and carefully plqce the iron down onto the pants. Leave it on the pants for about 5 seconds. Repeat process until desired look. :duff

Saw this in the LCS the other day and it looks fantastic. I wish I hadn't spent the money I have on custom chemsuits, gasmasks, accessories and sculpts - they're all excellent, but this delivers probably 95% of the quality at a fraction of the price.

Saw this in the LCS the other day and it looks fantastic. I wish I hadn't spent the money I have on custom chemsuits, gasmasks, accessories and sculpts - they're all excellent, but this delivers probably 95% of the quality at a fraction of the price.

Agreed.

Looking good. The pants will iron fine. Just use a regular iron on the lowest setting, place the pants flat on a white towl and carefully plqce the iron down onto the pants. Leave it on the pants for about 5 seconds. Repeat process until desired look. :duff

Thanks I had a feeling it was pretty straightforward but thought I should just make sure! :)

Back