1/6 Threezero - Breaking Bad - Heisenberg Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought a pair of the Wolfking shoes a few days ago and am looking for a decent pair of pants. but this figure is really good for the price and what it comes with. A little TLC goes a long way with this figure.

While I think the Iminime sculpt will be hard to (ever) beat, this one isn't bad at all. Particularly compared to some of the other attempts we've seen in 1/6 scale. You just have to upgrade the glasses. Some nice pics here, fellas.

Apart from the paint job, I kinda prefer the Threezero sculpt. The iminime one is still incredible though.
Still waiting on my iminime glasses to arrive.

What?! You mean you won't spend another $375 for an Iminime sculpt on top of a $150 figure? That's crazy talk :lol

I think you worked hard to get the Threezero looking good. Congrats. And ignore the trolls.

:lol Ive literally been told that must've havent seen the iMINIME head since I like this one better. Im sitting there like "Really dude?". Im really happy with my setup and its odd to me that people are telling me I shouldnt be.

I think the sculpt is fine.

View attachment 235594

Yess.. i'm loving the sculpt more and more each day..
cb6e25d52b4311c3e7607c035a8298ac.jpg

:lol Ive literally been told that must've havent seen the iMINIME head since I like this one better. Im sitting there like "Really dude?". Im really happy with my setup and its odd to me that people are telling me I shouldnt be.

Collecting 1/6 is always a trade off between cost vs quality. This figure is great for the money, and you've made it look even better. There are plenty of figures that cost a lot more and look a lot worse. Plus this is an officially licensed product too, which makes the value even better. Main thing is you're happy with it :)

how did you guys swap the hands? the pegs don't work on the HT hands at all!
also i tried to swap out the body with a "better" one but the head peg and leg adaptors are not compatible! the head flaps so uncontrollably!

need advice!

I finally received my Heisenberg, the figure personally is very good, especially headsculpt, but the body bothered me because being fat belly.

Removed all her clothes, I cut the inside of the white shirt and pulled out all the stuffing leaving only the felt board.

The result was much better, and we must now change hands, big shoes did not bother me.

xUAo1ur.jpg

Yes, that's right he had a potbelly, but the original belly is too big, after removing the filler he continues with a potbelly, later put a picture showing that it is still chubby

Cranston isn't fat, but he's definitely got more pudge than the athletic & cut body typically used for figures - the padding in the futzed photos above isn't even noticeable - the figure looks great. Also looks great in Doug's photos further above.

Thanks brotha. :duff
They make a world of difference. Im also going to touch up the beard a bit when I have the time. It looks good with shadows but the detolf lights kind of wash it out.

So here's my Heisenberg. I did a lot of mods/changes to the ThreeZero set.

-Swapped body to Hot Toys TTM Narrow Shoulder body
-Fatsuit removed
-Jacket lining/padding removed
-White undershirt replaced with Hot Toys T1000 shirt
-Hands replaced with Hot Toys Tony Stark hands with handmade real gold wedding ring.
-iMINIME glasses
-New pants/belt
-Double Play shoes (painted black)
-Bag of Blue Sky
-Custom handmade environment stand made with genuine pinewood, poplar, Arizona brush and dirt.

Excuse the bad quality pictures. Ill be taking new ones with my DSLR soon.

Natural Lighting
6191_1025533784172738_7381214583090205485_n.jpg

1937420_1025533227506127_754459835189555483_n.jpg

Detolf Lighting
10259276_1024969674229149_5184113048731057810_o.jpg

Fantastic job you have done. :). I have one question for you: Is threezero head compatible with hot toys ttm narrow shoulder body? or does it need some additional modification?:)

Back