Action Figure 1/6 ThreeA - Destiny: Titan Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm waiting on my Warlock and Hunter now. Got the ThreeA version of the Titan.

McFarlane Toys are making some great looking Destiny figures that are set to be released in July.

dscsad-720x508.png

https://www.ign.com/articles/2017/0...lane-toys-for-destiny-guardian-action-figures

More exciting news from Toy Fair. It turns out they're also making a 10 inch Saladin figure, a 7 inch Gjallarwing Sparrow and a life size Iron Gjallarhorn replica.

destiny-970x545.jpg

img-0383-1487460906469_1280w.jpg

14333160_mcfarlane-toys-bring-destiny-mass-effect_t39200683.jpg

I hate McFarlane stuff, quality always tends to be shoddy, breaks at the slightest tap. -.- I'll stick to my ThreeA trio, once the other two ship.

So I guess this is the de facto Destiny figure thread just by virtue of it being the only one people post in, but I got my shipping notice for the Bungie Store Hunter. It's odd because that one went up for order after the Warlock, but is shipping first.

Nice! Let us know what you think of it; I held off these guys at PO but if the quality is there I'll seek some out :wink1:

An email I received yesterday from the Bungie Store regarding the Warlock I ordered:

"Dear Guardian,

Thank you for your ThreeA Bungie Store Edition Guardian figure order. We have good news to share. We’re on schedule and the figures have shipped from the factory overseas to the United States. Between now and the next 4-6 weeks, you’ll be receiving an email confirmation with your tracking number and your order will be en route to the address you provided on your order.

The factory completed the Hunter figures first, and they will be shipping to customers before the Warlock figures. If you ordered both the Hunter and Warlock figures in one order, you’ll receive the Hunter figure prior to receiving the Warlock figure and you will not be charged twice for shipping.

If your address has changed since you placed your order last year, please email [email protected] with your order number and request to update to your new address.

Please direct all questions or concerns to [email protected] and we will respond as quickly as possible.

Thank you!

The Bungie Store Customer Service Team

[email protected]"

I also got the same email. I really wish I had reserved the Bungie exclusive Hunter but I was tapped out after reserving the Warlock. I hope this means that Amazon will be getting their retail Hunters in soon too.

I got the Bungie Warlock and I'm just going to get the Hunter from a non-exclusive vendor because I think the blue/orange color scheme decent on them.

Nice! Honestly I'd prefer to wait for a review from a seasoned 3A collector. The company's clothing, QC and female bodies specifically can have specific issues that someone new to 1/6 won't know to look for, which is why all the 3A reviews from less-experienced people are just ten minutes of them freaking out that the figure has clothes and dirt on it.

Figure looks sweet so far though :clap

Nice! Honestly I'd prefer to wait for a review from a seasoned 3A collector. The company's clothing, QC and female bodies specifically can have specific issues that someone new to 1/6 won't know to look for, which is why all the 3A reviews from less-experienced people are just ten minutes of them freaking out that the figure has clothes and dirt on it.

Figure looks sweet so far though :clap

Oh i know, 1/6 figures are new to him so I wouldn't put much weight on his reviews. At least we get a look at the final production pieces, though I have the Bambaland store version on order for myself.

Oh i know, 1/6 figures are new to him so I wouldn't put much weight on his reviews. At least we get a look at the final production pieces, though I have the Bambaland store version on order for myself.

Bamba looks sick, congrats! I missed the boat on that but like the retail colourway most myself, so I'll probably go that way. Need to get it a little dirtier-looking though, and perhaps cut the boots so it has an actual ankle pivot.

I found my Bungie Hunter when I stopped over at my parents house to pick up my mail. I guess I'm glad I got her, but I wasn't really very impressed. I have the Titan, so I kind of knew what to expect. The little gold piece sticking up on the shoulder was busted right out of the box. The hood sits funny, as do the knee pads. articulation is poor, and those plastic boots without any kind of ankle articulation are a crime. I ended up canceling my pre-orders for the retail versions. I still have the Bambaland Warlock ordered. Hoping he turns out better. I'm not sure that I won't change my mind about buying the retail versions once they come out, but my excitement level had dropped a few notches.

Ouch. Is articulation bad for even a female figure? Your criticisms of the outfit are a big strike against the figure for me, as those are usually something ThreeA does very well.

I've got the Warlock ordered through the Bungie store. These early bad reviews have me concerned It's my own fault though. I should've learned my lesson after the Master Chief debacle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back