Action Figure 1/6 ThreeA - Destiny: Titan Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Destiny is the main game I play atm and would like a collectible to represent it. It's not amazing or great but oh well...

Destiny is the main game I play atm and would like a collectible to represent it. It's not amazing or great but oh well...

I sympathise this. As there isnt any collectible toy out there for the game. Just hope it does not come out like Halo Master Chief. Good luck.

Although not a huge fan of Destiny this is a sweet looking figure, Providing they have learned from MC figure I will defiantly look at stocking it.

Any remaining factors this has that makes me want to buy it is being completely out weighed by how much I despise 3A at the moment.

I would give them a chance to redeem themselves by seeing if the other two Spartans actually are fixed, but since they can't do **** right and those are obviously delayed AGAIN, they're losing money from me. Didn't put the product out in time to show me you're a competent company? There goes a sale.

Don't care about Halo issues. Ordering this today regardless. Destiny is my second child.

They aren't Halo issues, they are 3A issues. But hey, to each his own. If you want it buy it, my only recommendation was to wait and see what the figure is like. If you don't care about the quality and just want a Destiny figure then I guess it doesn't really matter.

This isn't selling out any time soon so you could always wait and see if other companies start producing Destiny stuff. It's still early.

Sale is up on Bambaland. If you decide to order from Bungie's webstore instead, you get the Hammer of Sol instead of Hawkmoon.

Hrx_5Eg7yTPgRuK1Uv7kF5uZFIcT8kHbx3jWNXGjD3Doyx0ucQXYoA162u0tAPgmHEV0M8-LBqjiiG0EprHqk0dKJO4lg1N4bBltEdhiEC6Gym-YHjppDpfzw6y2PkDEGn3vt63s-mbVYNUFg_3u2olTiZJfMMtP82mrPd4=s0-d-e1-ft

19853955590_ec7ca87b8c_c.jpg

Aww man. That's messed up that that was announced after the other went on sale. Maybe I can track that hammer down.

Haha that's going to piss a lot of ppl off. Three different versions and you are unable to get an ultimate ver with ALL the weapons included.

Received their newsletter and it states the following.

Look for the Warlock in Q4 2015 and the Hunter in Q1 2016.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, bambaland version if you're 3aa is 15% cheaper. Bungie and other retailers it's 190+shipping. Hand gun plus free shipping looks like the best option. Still deciding if I want this, I'm sure it'll turn out better than the chief being it's a standard 3a male body underneath. Hopefully not floppy.

My brother is a big Destiny fan and he's thinking about maybe pre-ordering this. He's never owned a 1/6 scale figure before so I'm not sure what his expectations are but do you think he'd be happy with this quality wise? We've never had/seen a ThreeA product in person.

My brother is a big Destiny fan and he's thinking about maybe pre-ordering this. He's never owned a 1/6 scale figure before so I'm not sure what his expectations are but do you think he'd be happy with this quality wise? We've never had/seen a ThreeA product in person.

It will look good. Anything beyond that is going to be completely unknown for another 11-14 months.

Hard to tell and I imagine most people will give you the usual talk about how Master Chief ruined their entire experience with them but their previous non-HALO figures have been good. Might have small QC issues here and there but there has been nothing terribly bad. The Titan figure is also using their standard 12" body and not the ones that have been used in the HALO line. The undersuit is also cloth and not rubber. If you're that wary about it I would just wait for it to release before buying but you will miss out on the Exclusive weapons.

Back