1/6 Star Ace Toys - The Boys - Butcher & Homelander Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
388672-1653934859772.png

Ahhh wtf. I was really hoping this would be the exception to Star Ace's ********.

May have to finally take the dive into third-parties now...

Oh wow. I pity the fool who took a gamble with Star Ace. Didn’t Vimal do the sculpts? They must be disgusted and trying to get their name removed from any association with this garbage.

Oh my God, that is atrocious. It makes my heart hurt, because I'm actually a fan of the show (And collected the original comics when they first came out).

That's just...holy ****, that's bad beyond words. I am so, so glad I did not preorder this. At the time, I just thought "Wow, $300 is a lot for something like that..." But holy hell, that's actually left me speechless with how bad it is.

Imagine still supporting this company. Jesus man. Charging people $300 for these figures and sending out $15 Barbie quality level figures.

It's insane that they're still in business and stealing peoples money. Straight up robbery. I'll stick with SooSoo and support them instead with their The Boys line.

Inh9Ubp.jpg

Still…if anyone who has been collecting 1/6 scale figures for any period of time saw fit to actually give preorder money to Star Ace…well…?

Imagine still supporting this company. Jesus man. Charging people $300 for these figures and sending out $15 Barbie quality level figures.

It's insane that they're still in business and stealing peoples money. Straight up robbery. I'll stick with SooSoo and support them instead with their The Boys line.

Inh9Ubp.jpg

I can’t stop looking at this lol

Body is totally different too, look at the pencil neck. Also wasn't the neutral sculpt shown as a fixed neck?

You don't expect to be surprised by Star Ace Prototype to Production quality drops ... but then, wow, this one is pretty egregious even by Star Ace standards. I really hope that obvious cut in the back of the head was just some sort of test head ... wow.

Such a massive downgrade is utterly unacceptable for the premium price they are charging. The likeness was a bit concerning in the pre-order images, but they've somehow managed to make it worse, as well as massively downgrading the overall quality of everything. I saw this in the SooSoo group and had NO idea it was Star Ace's figure because it so far detached from the pre-order images. I thought it was a $10 bootleg toy. I think I'm actually more shocked than I was when I saw Asmus Ash.

Last edited:
Back