1/6 Star Ace Toys - The Boys - Butcher & Homelander Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m not saying the paint quality is there or acceptable, even if this were half the price, but the likeness is. I’m sure if you were to have that sculpt repainted professionally, it would be one of the best 1/6 representations of Homelander. As is, I can live with the smiling sculpt if I can get it for $50 or less, but that doesn’t mean Star Ace shouldn’t be ashamed of what they’re putting out.

Laughably bad. I'm keeping The Boys to 1:12 scale but I'd go SooSoo if I'd go 1/6th.

Surprised even Justin couldn’t say anything good about this figure really. He tends to give praise for mediocre figures and I was expecting him to be forgiving of this one too to try to get more ppl to rush over to Toys Wonderland

The paint apps are really poor.

And those light up eyes in the video….lol…..laughably bad.

Not related to Butcher but Star Ace in general. I ordered 3 figures from Star Ace(Marilyn and two HP figures) in May 2022. It has been almost 30 days and they still have not shipped the items or sent any tracking details. I have left them multiple messages on their FB, Email and still have not heard back from them. I do not understand what my options are at this point of time. Are they still in lockdown in China? Should I wait a little longer or should I open a Paypal dispute? Has anyone faced such an issue and is THIS company still operational?? I am very worried right now :(

Have any images of Butcher been shared online yet? I've not managed to find any, but noticed he's in stock on Sideshow...

Back